[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: some of the biggest regrets in your life >be me, 28 yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x764px
ITT: some of the biggest regrets in your life
>be me, 28 yo
>be an uber driver to make some extra cash to pay off credit card
>be a Saturday night, making good cash
>end up driving in a real nice neighborhood near the beach
>get an uber hit, picking up some girl named Dez
>drive up to house, this super short and thin girl with tank top and short jeans walks up
>had to be no older than 15, prob 4'9, no heavier than 80lbs
>she sits up front, looks at me, with a big smile, "wow anon your cute"
>I smile, "thanks, so are you" (what the fuck did I just say that)
>the drive I take her on is about 20 min
>the whole time we talk, laugh at each other's jokes, she was fun to talk to but maturity level was way low, found out she was only 12
>I can tell she's hard core flirting with me, has big smile she she looks at me, gave me a little 'hit touch' on though shoulder
>tried to hide boner than was gradually growing
>finally get to her house, super big one right on the water, girls parents must be stacked
>"well it was fun talking to you anon, very nice to meet you, I hope I can see you again"
>"yeah, your sweet" I say looking away
>she opens her door, pauses, then looks at me with a serious face and says very quickly "would you like to come inside, my parents won't be home for few hours"
>I just stared at her, couldn't believe what she just said, she keeps starring at me with an adorable lack of confidence, waiting for an answer
>"oh, that's okay Dez, thanks, I still have a lot of work to do tonight"
>I could see the embarrassment on her face that she was trying to hide "um okay anon, would you like my number?"
>I just sat there awkwardly in disbelief, looked away "UK that's okay, thanks though"
>she walks out my car quickly, turns a 180 and heads to her house, but could still see how red her face was
>as she walks towards her house her small tight ass was just starting at me as I stare at her
>drive away quickly after she goes inside her house, pull over, fap, instant regret
>>
>>723683131
So you regret not being a pedo?
>>
>>723683131
You regret not fucking a child? I'm sure your life would be great now if you had.
>>
>>723683131
You did good anon.
>>
File: 1464096445417.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1464096445417.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>723683131

We'll i guess you wouldn't be her first rodeo, also eventually one of those cowboys is going to get the horns on the form of a lolsuit courtesy of her parents.

Just not worth it, you can get away with it with ghetto kids, with rich kids its a fuckton of problems incoming
>>
shouldve gotten her number at least and gotten nudes
>>
>>723683131
Did the right thing man. Fucking a girl is only nice for the moment, but you have to live with it the rest of your life
>source: cheated on the love of my life
>>
>>723683131
The only regrettable thing in that story is that you never got paid.
>>
>>723683131
U fucked up anon
>>
>>723683131

Here's my question. Even in this hypothetical, would it be somehow illegal to express supreme interest in the girl, but regret that the law forbids it?

>"Listen, you are hot and I would love to come inside and fuck your brains out. But you're 12. Give me a call in 6 years and I promise I'll come running."

Seems like it shouldn't be illegal, but they bust people for meeting with and chatting up kids online, right?
>>
>>723683665
doesnt it just go through the app? idk i have enough money to drive myself to places
>>
>>723683131
You should regret not killing yourself faggot, you are the reason why uber drivers need background checks.
>>
>>723683301
>pedo-attracted to kids pre puberty
>hebe-attracted to adolescents going through or post puberty, very normal in the animal kingdom but feminists and SJWs want you to think other wise
>ebe-attracted to girls late teens, fully developed, any man not attracted to them must be a faggot
>>
>>723683447
I know, but looking back I really feel like I would have gotten a way with on account of was living far from where the house was and wouldn't plan on seeing her again
>>
File: 1443063257512.png (232KB, 521x429px) Image search: [Google]
1443063257512.png
232KB, 521x429px
>>723683665
>mfw you don't understand how uber works.
>>
>>723683859
Yeah it's automatic payment
>>
>>723683131
Cops and her parents were inside the house, waiting for some pedo to be caught. Be glad that youre not that pedo now serving his 10 years in jail atm.
>>
>>723683131
You're a good guy anon
keep up the decency
>>
>>723683891
Never had a criminal history, so back ground check wouldn't matter. Plus if I went in her house no harm would have been done. If we ended up having sex it would have been 100% consent from her wether the law says so or not. God people are such faggots when it comes to this. There will always be a grey line. Yeah there are young girls that are not ready for sex just like there are girls over 18 that are not ready, but they are allowed to consent to it wether there ready or not? Pretty stupid
>>
>>723684022
>>723683814

Like, this to me is related. It's not a crime to drive her. Why would it be a crime to walk inside? A crime to sit down on the couch and watch a movie? All of those things seem like they would lead to an arrest based on intent, but who can prove that? "I was just watching out for her, your honor. Someone else might have taken advantage."
>>
>>723684100
I thought about that, but would some one really risk a kid to be put through a sting like that? I know they did it with girls for the Chris Hansen show but there was no way this girl was anything over 15
>>
>>723684289
>>723684100

I meant this one.
>>
>>723684289
This is true cause sex was never implied or brought, she simply asked for me to go inside her house. Now if she said things in the car like "so what kind of stuff will we be doing when we get in the house?" Then that would raise an eye brow. No one talks like that unless your a chil----oh
>>
>>723684199
Consenting to sex while below the age of consent doesnt matter if there's an age difference of greater than 2 years, it's still illegal
>>
>I'm 25 and I'm visiting my parents who live a few hours away. I'll probably spend the night there because we drink and it'll be late.
>upon arrival, "Laura" is there. Laura is 42. My mom has been friends with her since I was 3 years old. I've been friends with her same age son the same length of time. We basically grew up together.
>I haven't seen Laura in 8 years or so though. Moved across country.
>"wow anon nice to see you! It's been so long blah blah. You been working out?!" "Uhh yeah!"
>the night goes on. She continues to make comments but I play it off because my parents are right there and this woman helped raise me.
>it's getting late and I receive a text from a number I don't recognize. "Hey! :)"
>I look over and Laura is texting from her phone.
>immediate boner. Got sort of overwhelmed. Does she wanna fuck? She is recently divorced. This woman has seen me as a damn child. This is weird. But I've always had a milf thing.
>"hey Laura."
>we make small talk for a while via chatting with my parents sitting on adjacent couches none the wiser.
>it gets late and Laura goes upstairs to sleep for the night. Doesn't send anything else at that point. She ruffles up my hair when she walks by me.
>my bedroom is upstairs and down the hall from hers.
>I get to my room. I hear my parents enter their room.
>I wait what felt like ages. I couldn't bring myself to go down and knock on her door and take the chance that she wasn't into it.
>don't send a text either.
>dat lost chance
>>
Bamp
>>
My ex sister in law asked me to rub her back. She was 16 at the time and sexy as hell. I tried to make myself say no but she started undressing and I did not want it to stop. She laid down on the floor and I straddled her legs to start rubbing her back. Her skin was deliciously smooth and as I worked my way down she told me to keep going on her ass and legs. The raging boner I had from massaging that gorgeous ass was nothing compared to what what it turned into when I scooted down to rub her thighs and she levered that ass up and bumped my bulge with her asshole. Now my zipper was near the breaking point and she rubbed herself up and down. I couldn't take it anymore. I tore my pants down and said if you wanna run now is the time. She calmly guided her vagina on to my dick, and waited. Then I stopped. My dick was inside an atheletic 16 year old, and those vagina muscles were pulsating. I came right there. It was dribbling on to the carpet. She thought it was awesome, she turned over and rubbed my limp,sticky dick all over her pubic hair. Seeing her tits got me all hardagain and away we went. Fuck that girl could ride a dick, and she loved doing it. Two days later and I got served, she had a camera recording the whole thing for her sister. I gave my ex what she wanted or I went to jail, simple.
>>
File: 1339827474152.jpg (18KB, 360x261px)
1339827474152.jpg
18KB, 360x261px
idiot
>>
An old friend that was a high school crush was staying with me. She was waiting for her boyfriend to get back from a trip and needed a place to stay because he forgot to leave her keys to his place, i guess. Anyway she spent the whole time she was staying here taking me on long walks and snuggling up on the couch watching movies, it was like high school all over. When her boyfriend got back she gave me a big kiss before she left and said "Now you'll have to wait till I'm done with this guy". I just stared at her. She said all that time in high school, all the time we spent together and I never once made a move, she was giving me a chance to make a move on her now and I still didn't, and I would have to wait till she was single again now.
>>
>>723684289
Have you watched to catch a predator. This is the excuse most of them use. I just came here to hang out, watch over her, since her parents aren't here. Oh, so why do you have Zima and condoms.....
>>
>>723689317
HAHAHAHA...makes me think of the movie "What happens in Vegas." Sexy parties just don't happen in real life. You should have seen that coming a mile away.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.