[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is it that someone who doesn't agree with you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1482889848624.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482889848624.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
Why the fuck is it that someone who doesn't agree with you or any opinions you may have can condemn you to fucking hell

I blame a generation of kids that got trophys for participation.

Thoughts?
>>
>>723676454
i blame the internet
>>
>>723676454
I blame the baby boomers and their self righteous bullshit.
>hur durr millenials are given hand outs
>mah religion and old ways are the right ways
>fuck everyone else
Old fucking tards need to die already.
>>
Because thes days from the time a child is able to understand words, they're taught that everyone is equal, being offended or having hurt feelings is the worst possible thing, and that you can have anything you want in life just by wanting it.

These people then grow up living their life in a circle jerk amongst their peers where having an opinion that does not equal the politically correct majority view is enough for you to be ostracised.

These people are incapable of handling criticism, judgement or conflict like normal humans due to this, and like a wild dog or a stray cat, will attack at something it doesn't understand or at something that threatens the foundation of their own little world.
>>
>>723676805
>muh boomers
Why do millennials never take responsibility?
>>
>>723677186
because mommy will coddle my balls and make me feel special either way.
>>
>>723676454
Maybe don't get so easily triggered by kids, just a thought.
>>
>>723676980
>These people then grow up living their life in a circle jerk amongst their peers where having an opinion that does not equal the politically correct majority view is enough for you to be ostracised.

This isn't a recent development.
>>
>>723677186
Brainwashing kids into believing they are part of the crusade against racism, bigotry, narrow mindedness, making fun of midcraft or sonic, homophobia, islamephobia, ect...

Its a phase that will die off if we encourage it to
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.