[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup b/ros For the past month all i have been doing is studying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: xhpk1.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
xhpk1.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
Sup b/ros
For the past month all i have been doing is studying honors level Maths and Browsing internet...Am i missing out on life?
>>
yes.

you are missing out on twittering your inane thoughts and liking girls pictures on facebook in case she thinks that is grounds to fuck you out of the other 1000000000 indian guys who "sex babe". You are missing out on standing in a club paying $10 for drinks hoping someone is drunk enough to fuck your autistic ass. You are missing out on going to work every day and being a boring cunt.

You should an hero asap.
>>
maybe the thing to do op is not give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>723675043
Man how did u know im Indian..
>>
>>723674875
got a career in mind?
>>
>>723674875
What would you be doing instead of studying? As in realisticly with your personality and such, not your hope or desire of what you dream of what you could be doing instead of this?
As it is you're studying and laying a foundation for a life after studying, life is what you make of it and if you truly know, not think, you would have a better life by doing something other then what you're doing now then yes, you're wasting your life, but if you really know that what you're doing now would lead to a better life later then you're not wasting it, just working on having a higher ground to reach further.
>>
>>723675274
Havent thought of anything now...but i am interested in anything related to Maths... what do u advice?
>>
>>723675236

i can smell your armpits from here Gurpreet
>>
>>723675488
kek, dont worry I use deo
>>
>>723675418
i'd do it backwards bro take a look at the job ads, and see which ones require Math degrees

plan a career path now. you want your first hypercar before your 40

good luck anon. you sound disciplined
>>
>>723675677
Thank You, I will continue looking around
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.