[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What alcoholic drinks taste good and I wont be called s pussy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

File: 4L_sN09Zkim.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_sN09Zkim.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
What alcoholic drinks taste good and I wont be called s pussy for drinking /b/?

Pic related and I'm drunk
>>
Long Island Iced Tea
>>
>>723669399
Really? I've never had it but people have told me it's really strong...

Is there anything that doesn't taste much like alcohol
>>
Bump I want to know

Also what's your favourite drink anons
>>
gintonic
>>
>>723669576
A good long island iced tea doesn't taste that much like alcohol, just good ass tea.
>>
>>723670047
That's an old woman's drink you faggot. Brandy and Coke is the best spirit mixer combo for man points, or Jack and Coke.
>>
>>723669154
Any alcohol will taste like alcohol. You have to find one that you like the taste of despite the alcohol. For me its bourbon whiskey. Jim Beam double oak is fairly cheap, pretty strong, and as good of a whiskey as you'll find south of 50 bucks a bottle.
>>
>>723670047
Gin and tonic is fucking disgusting tbh, op should try bourbon and dry ginger ale, bourbon and coke is a little too sweet but you could try it too without looking like a complete fag.

Ciders tend to be a good day drink.
>>
>>723670219
>>723670148
>>723670128
Hivemind?
>>
Just drink beer
>>
>>723670047
gin alone
>>
fireball it tastes like less spicy redhots and is like 30% alc by volume but fair warning its way to easy to chug for its own good
>>
>>723669399
Man, I love long islands on a hot summer day. Mix up one of those big fucking gatorade coolers full of them. Just get shitfaced.

Anyway, to answer OP, here are some more palatable drinks that are acceptable

>Rum and Coke
>>I find Dr. Pepper mixes better with rum
>Whiskey and Coke
>Sloe & 7: That's sloe gin and 7up
>>
>>723669154
>implying you need alcohol to be a man
>implying you're not an alcoholic when you need some stuff at this time of day
>>
>>723669154
Southern comfort
>>
you want: Rusty Nail

all alcohol (except for the ice)

tastes fucking great
>>
1/2 Jim Beam Apple, 1/2 Manzanita Sol, Splash of Angostura Bitters, 1 Sugar Cube, chill & stir, bomb ass apple cider.
>>
>>723669154
Drink Smirnoff Ice and take two benadryl for every 24 oz so you can fucked up like normal.
>>
Stick to Zima you faggot
>>
Get some scotch. A good (cheap) bottle you can get is probably Dewar's White Label.
>>
>>723669154
Four roses single barrel
>>
Beer: Heineken or Grolsh

Spirit: Double anything and coke really but it has to be double

Only pussys drink alcohol really when they could be snorting lines of their girlfriends tits
>>
>>723670047
OP asked for drinks that taste good.
>>
>>723670795
wow dude ur so cool
>>
>>723670333
Trips for truth.

It's fine to start out with sweet drinks, but you really should train yourself to be able to drink beer. I'm not talking about becoming one of those pussy-ass craft beer faggots that pay $45 for a fricking six pack, I'm talking about Bud Light and shit, normal, everyday beers

Don't try to chug it when you first start out. Just take small sips, but work on it at a steady pace so you can finish it while it's still cold. No one likes that half-can faggot at a party.
>>
>>723670527
OP here, it's almost 2 am where I live, and the alcohol is wearing off. I got drunk at around midnight. I'm not an alcoholic, quite a newbie when it comes to it actually.

My tolerance is shit too. I'll keep the bourbon and coke and other suggestions in mind next time.

Thanks for the replies
>>
>>723670795
>Beer: Heineken or Grolsh
>Spirit: Double anything and coke really but it has to be double

I don't say this lightly, but kill yourself.
>>
>>723670795
>doing cocaine sober
Might as well burn your money tbh
>>
>>723669154
>alcoholic drinks taste good and I wont be called s pussy for drinking
That shit doesn't exist.
>>
>>723669154
I think you shouldnt wonder which drink is for pussies or not but rather why you are so insecure about even the smallest things in life.
>>
>>723669154
I don't like liquor, but long island iced teas aren't too bad.
>>
>>723670795

Only faggots order doubles in a mixed drink. A bartender is trained to NEVER give you a true "double." At best you might get a one and a half.
>>
>>723670795
>snorting lines of their girlfriends tits
>OF

Also those beers are shit and if you need to mix your drinks with coke then you may as well not drink.
>>
There's this kinda cheap brand of whiskey called Bird Dog. The blackberry flavor is so delicious you'll come back to it just for the taste. It's no less than 40% ABV.
>>
Appletini.
>>
>>723671141
>and I wont be called s pussy for drinking
>>
>>723671184
Calm down. No one is going to call you a pussy for having an appletini.

They'll call you a queer faggot cocksucker.
>>
>>723670879
Anyone who recommends Bud Light should not be giving advice on drinking or calling other people faggots.
>>
Jagermeister
>>
>>723670960
You're right, but I would still rather not be called a pussy especially among friends and shit especially when I've boasted to them haha
>>
>>723669154
>I wont be called s pussy for drinking
That depends on where you are drinking. A few good ideas above, but you're not going to order a complex mix at the corner dive. Rum and coke (or almost anything and coke) is probably your best bet in that situation.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>
>>723671286
Part of being a good drinker is learning to drink what everyone else is. Bud Light one of the most popular beers in America. Do you really want to be the faggot who is offered a Bud Light who says, "Eww! No way! Don't you have any triple-hopped chocolate honey ale?" No, you don't.
>>
Shots of Johnny Vegas. It's delicious. Easiest shot of all time. Has a masculine name so people often associate with that masculine disgusting drink culture.

Other than that stop being a faggot and order whatever fruity drink you want. I'll straight up order an Amaretto Sour at a table of big buff macho men because idgaf.
>>
>>723671480
I can drink anything just fine, but there are much better cheap beers. Only frat boys and pussies Bud Light. Besides, adults are sure to actually bring something with them to contribute to gatherings where drinking is taking place, that way you don't get stuck drinking pissy rice water.
>>
>>723671480
I don't care how popular bud light is, I still won't waste my time. Although my response is more like "fuck, don't you have any real beer?".
>>
>>723669154
Ciders are tasty and you won't get judged for ordering them.
>>
>>723669154
bleach tastes great
>>
>>723671480

>Bud Light
>beer

lol
>>
Hot damn or fireball
>>
I really enjoy fireball
>>
>>723671739
Amaretto Sours are bloody delicious, and give the bartender a bit of a chance to screw around with the shakers.

Can't say I've heard of the drink Johnny Vegas, just the drunk english comedian by the same name.
>>
>>723669154
Captain Morgan spiced and Rootbeer/7UP is always a good time. If I feel like chilling and having a relaxed time I drink Beer.
>>
Just drink vodka shots if you dont like alcohol. If you want cocktails go for the classic ones like old fashioned or manhattan.
>>
>>723669154
Riot Juice.
>>
Scotch. A well aged single malt scotch, not $15 blends. You don't take gulps of it like a beer, but it has enough alcohol to make up for that by far. There are plenty of videos out there demonstrating how to taste it. I think a good starter is an Aberfeldy 12 year old. It has sweeter notes (honey predominantly) so it is more forgiving to a beginner and is also accessible at the $40 pricepoint which I think is a good entry.
>>
File: t0904417iz_1.gif (31KB, 175x233px) Image search: [Google]
t0904417iz_1.gif
31KB, 175x233px
Absinthe
>>
>>723669154
fermented semen
>>
>>723669154
>drinking for social validation
Theres better ways to get this, dont take the easy way out, you will only burn yourself.
>>
>>723670128
Mixing coke with liquor
>manly
kys
>>
STROH
>>
>>723670148
What kind of shitty adbot is this? Fucking small batch locals are way the fuck cheaper and don't taste like nail polish. Even trashy shit like Hayes parker tastes better, and typically has a higher abv...and costs lest. And to be honest, buying cheap whiskey is like buying a car of craigs list for less than 1k. Shit will work but it's really just a bad idea. If you want to get drunk vodka and rum are cheaper alternatives.
>>
>>723671286
This
>>
>>723669154
Good whiskey has better flavours that overpower the alcohol taste, get into it.
look manly as fuck and taste the toasty, honey flavours.
>>
>>723671480
Yes. Blend in with the crowd. Don't find your own tastes or interests.

Honestly, I've never given two shits what the people around me think of my drink choices. If they're my friends, they won't hold it against me if they think it's an unusual choice, and if they're strangers who are judging me then they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>723669154
Apple E & J with vanilla coke
>>
I've never had alcohol, save for a swig of some Dos Equis once. It was terrible and I couldn't down it.

If I'm essentially an alcohol virgin, where should I start?
>>
>>723672682
Grain alcohol + blue curacao + pineapple juice. Not Grain alcohol and blue Gatorade.
>>
>>723673270
Probably lower percentage and sweeter / less harsh stuff. So maybe experiment with midori or malibu, work up to stronger stuff. Or go with some of the sweeter white wines.

Just try a few things, see what works for you, and try things that are similar to it.
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>723670879
>half-can faggot
they're the fucking worst tbh
>>
>>723673270

It would probably be better to slowly expose yourself to more than to become complacent in less. For that reason, I would recommend to stay away from sugary drinks like 'hard soda' for a while. I would recommend trying mixed drinks and slowly increasing the alcohol component until you find it less offensive. Also make sure to research techniques for drinking as I mentioned in my post about scotch earlier. Hard liquor must be respected or you are going to have a bad time. It is a poison after all.
>>
Quality vodka. Not absolute, smetnona or any other bullshit pissvodka. High quality should barely taste like alcohol. And then go ahead and mix it with whatever flavour you like. Personally I like to blend it with San Pellogrino lemonade.
>>
>>723673270
Start with a baccardi breezer or something light that taste good.
>>
A proper old fashioned should taste pretty good
>>
ITT: children who stole a sip of dad's drink once, and fedora tippers.
>>
Negroni. Its delicious.
>>
>>723669154
some hendrix gin and tonic, just blend it 40/60 and it tastes nice
>>
>>723673920
And which one of those do you belong to?
>>
>>723670879
This advice.
I started out drinking natty ice and 40s of steel reserve. Now that I'm older I can appreciate a good beer without paying out the ass. Currently drinking "Consolation Prize" by Lord Hobo
>>
Ctrl+F
No White Russian
??????
>>
>>723671141
Get out of here J.D.
>>
Whisky, just put a little bit of water in it and enjoy.

Or long ice tea, that sounds really manly.
>>
>>723673270

Start with weed, move on to stims and then downers if you still feel inclined. Alcohol is for children.
>>
>>723672723
I prefer smokier Scotch; every year at Christmas I get a bottle of Laphroaig. Still hands down, the greatest gift
>>
File: 1488103245379.jpg (348KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488103245379.jpg
348KB, 960x540px
>>
>>723674545
I've never done any drugs either.

I was never really interested in weed. I was moreso interested in psychedelics like shrooms or LSD but I'm too scared to try them
>>
>>723674545
>Alcohol is for children.
>smokes weed
>>
>>723670795
>how a 10 year old thinks adults have fun
>>
>>723669154
A moscow mule?
>>
>>723674682

I was never interested in stims. Then I tried them. Good God.

>>723674723

I agree. Once I found stims, I left weed and never looked back
>>
>>723674565

While I also enjoy a peaty scotch, I really don't think they are appropriate at first for someone who couldn't get down a fairly low ABV beer. I'm currently working on a bottle of Lagavulin, but I think this other person may say that it tastes like an old leather chair and think that is a bad thing. I'm quite fond of leather notes.
>>
>>723669154
make a simple sugar syrup.. cut lime.. 1/2 gassonline.. 1/2 syrup.. its called a FUCK ME IM BLIND
>>
>>723670047
>Tfw drink Gin straight
>>
>>723672737
My nigga
>>
>>723677237
Agreed. Going too extreme right off the bat can spurn an opinion forever. Would recommend Glenfiddich 12 year; little pricey, in the sense that its more than OP is used to paying, but those pear notes along with the subtle oak notes is an ease into the world of Scotch
>>
>>723669154
Cant go wrong with a white russian
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.