[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haloo, Anyone know where I could get some high grade bud in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: austrian-cannabis.jpg (5KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
austrian-cannabis.jpg
5KB, 300x173px
Haloo,

Anyone know where I could get some high grade bud in Vienna? (Today)

Please dont send me to Prater...
My friends who live here have one dealer; his stuff hits ok but it's always sticky and moist.
I come to Vienna a few times a year, I know the smoking culture is big here, but I have never gotten top shelf stuff here.

Thanks upfront.
>>
If you wanna buy something on the street, maybe you try it around U6 alser strasse or thaliastrasse.
>>
>>723668707
Thats the point, I have everytime bought off the street and its not been good... I want some fluffy, crispy nuggs.
>>
>>723667956
But bud needs to be moist, you really want dried out bud?
>>
>>723668783
Some dealers give you shit, some dank. In my experience, the older the guy, the better... But its hard to find someone who is interested in you coming back.
>>
>>723669031
>But bud needs to be moist, you really want dried out bud?

OP here.

If you smoke weed I feel sorry for you... Cause what you just said is retarded. Why the fuck does it need to be moist. WTF.

After harvest there is two stages a grower should do: drying and curing. Drying implies getting rid of the moisture... From the moment you take buds off the plant you dry about 75% of the weight. Thats the moisture... smartass retard
>>
Bring di um du scheiß abschaum
>>
>>723669730
Yes but curing makes it sticky and not crumbly, you don't want it dried out. btw I grow my own.
>>
>>723667956
Maybe try Nestroyplatz in the evening. Got good weed there some months ago
>>
>>723669917
Curing will only make it sticky, depending on the moment you go from dry to cure.
>>
>>723667956
where you at in vienna?
I could help you get some good shit
>>
>>723670285
Just next to Wien-Mitte / Stadtpark.
>>
>>723670285
Could you meet man? Its my last day.
>>
>>723670757
When are you leaving?
we could meet later today
Kik?
>>
>>723670930
Leaving early tommorow. Later today would be awesome. Dont use KIK but just made one. @pfpfpss
>>
>>723670285
Mundl reporting in..
Wanna help me out too?
>>
Only niggers do drugs. Enjoy not contributing to society nigger.
>>
>>723670930
how much are you selling for? I'd just want to try a single bud
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.