[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 20160807_091515.jpg (196KB, 331x805px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_091515.jpg
196KB, 331x805px
Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it. She has volunteered to be killed of and has been looking forward to this. What do you have her do? How do you have her killed?
>>
File: tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm.gif (363KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm.gif
363KB, 250x173px
>>723666251
Number one, she'd wake up about 8:30, go to my first lecture until about twelve, eat some shitty cheap ass lunch around then and go to some low fund tutoring, smoke a cig, go to next lecture around 1:15 until about 3, Math 111 so your stoner brain has a real time dealing with it, smoke another cig, immediately drive to work, get slammed out the ass all dinner service, shit tips, dishwasher calls in, have to close the station on the line and the dish pit, go home and get insanely fucking wasted every night, and wake up the next day to do it all over again. Don't worry, she'll be dead before she knows it!
>>
>>723666251
Film her till she dies of old age/natural causes
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.