[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup b! I haven't been around in, like, years, but I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: authors-who-used-pen-names-u1.jpg (7KB, 250x131px) Image search: [Google]
authors-who-used-pen-names-u1.jpg
7KB, 250x131px
Sup b!

I haven't been around in, like, years, but I've had a few drinks and want your opinion on something.
Tonight while drinking, I told my boyfriend that I write erotic fiction from time to time. He super didn't like it. So like... wtf? Am I cheating on him with imaginary people or is he a controlling ass?
Ps: he thinks I don't put out enough.
>>
Definitely a controlling ass. What is jealous of? You getting off to words? Maybe if he wasn't such a delta male he'd be the one you'd be getting off too. Fag.
>>
>>723664345
I guess you have the right to masturbate the way you like. Maybe you should just tell him that you dont write it anymore, but continue writing and hiding it?
>>
>>723665185
Lol okay. That seems like a good enough plan, ill go with that. Thanks.
>>723665057
He gets me off, im easy. But i can write too, right?
>>
>>723664345
blow him more... or at least a handjob, shit, its 5 minutes of your day and it makes a guys who day. also let me read your erotic fiction. i read that shit all the fuggin time.
>>
>>723664345
Is somebody who dislikes your interest is really a worthy partner?
>>
>>723666848
op isn't gunna date you, he has too much to write.. tho your white armour is lookin a little dull. shine that up bro.
>>
If you wrote a mystery novel would that make you a detective? No, you'd still just be a faggot.
>>
fuck him more, blow him more, make him happier and he'll leave you alone and let you write your bullshit.
>>
Ask if he masturbates to anything but the thought of you, if so he's just as "wrong" as you.
>>
>>723664345
Fuck, fags can be so jealous. I write erotic fiction often and my gf loves it.
>>
>>723666713
Hm. He "hates quickies" but now that you mention it, hes never said no. Ill try it for a bit.
>>723666848
I write like... every couple weeks for a couple hours. He doesnt want me to stop any of my other hobbies... noted though.
>>723666968
>>723667096
Ahahaha, still 4chan after all.
>>723667338
Succinct. I think thats the perfect plan... though i may just go ahead with lying about it too.
>>
>>723667663
Err, im no dude. Like, im fine with random derogatory bullshit but this isnt a two-guys couple, in case thats affecting your opinions here.
>>
>>723664345
Tits (or dick) or GTFO
>>
Anyway ive been keeping him waiting while ive been fucking around with you guys so im out. Thanks for the advice, b!
>>
>>723667816
You know the rules, man. If not, let me remind you

>there are no girls on the internet
>>
>>723667816
ok, so is it a guy/trap, guy/transgirl, or guy/panzer tank couple?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.