[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice. I've been seeing this beautiful girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170125_015550.png (1MB, 1440x1507px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_015550.png
1MB, 1440x1507px
Need some advice.

I've been seeing this beautiful girl for about 3months now. She's
>5'9 same height as me
>super fit nice boobs no ass
>she's 19 I'm 23
>fucking beautiful 9/10
>best sex I've ever had (she's been around 11 sexual partners)
>nice, but a bit full of herself at times
>all of her friends are skanks and stupid
>in uni for fashion
>was manipulated by men she's been with prior
>currently very attached to me constantly goes out of her way
>despite being incredibly hot she seems super insecure
>she dwarfs me with heels on and guys are always constantly trying to fuck her it's so annoying

I'm having doubts because I don't know if I want to get into a committed relationship with a girl that has her past. She was a big slut. She just recently mentioned being exclusive and I haven't given an answer. She's never had a boyfriend.

I currently have a good friend of mine that I know has had a crush on me for quite some time. I never hooked up witj jer cause i didnt want to lead het on as i know i wasnt ready to commit but i am now.
she's
>5'3 and 22
>brown girl 6/10 very cute has that nerdy innocent look
>super fucking intelligent
>absolutely adores me
>seems like the type of woman I could picture marrying.
>virgin has only had 1bf they never banged.
>very petite slim figure no boobs or ass
>girl is so incredibly sweet and has done homework for me so many times

I don't want to lead brown girl on without knowing for sure it's what I want cause I don't want to hurt her.
>>
Post pics of girl 2 and await answer.
>>
>>723654856
If you want marriage, go with the one you could picture yourself with, grab a couple of pictures before you go tho
>>
Dont go for looks op, go for the one that will always be there for you. Dont waste your time on a thot. I say second
>>
>>723655666
I'm with this fag.
>>
I want to dump the hot girl as well. I tried to once a few weeks back and she gave me this whole speech about how she's never met a guy like me all the guys she's been with prior were assholes just used her. She was raped Etc. Idk she was crying hysterically and I just felt bad. I ended things before because I judge her based off of her past and I just don't want to.commit to someone I think is just gonna cheat and fuck around.
>>
>>723655822
>>723655666
3rd fuck it just go for it no pussy blyat
>>
>>723656365
In the end, its your life. If you dont want her in it, take her out. Fucked up? of course, but so are the other millions of people on this earth. Just do you
>>
>>723656365
Sounds to me like you already made your mind up about dumping hot girl and commiting to the brown girl
>>
>>723656934
I wouldn't mind committing to the hot girl if what she's telling me is the truth. Do any of you truly believe people can change their ways?
>>
>>723654856
it really depends if the brown girl is any good in bed or not. As devoted as she may be to you, if she is a dead lay it won't matter in the long run. You're going to have to fuck her and find out. At least find out if she is trainable or not.
>>
2nd girl seems to be someone you're more happy about.
>>
>>723654856
>virgin has only had 1bf they never banged.
HAHA!!! shes young you young... she's young.
>>
File: wR52Yqw.png (1MB, 1529x1152px) Image search: [Google]
wR52Yqw.png
1MB, 1529x1152px
I'll leave this here
>>
The slot relationship is gonna end baldy and you know it
>>
if you go for the 6/10 you're a fucking cuck
>>
File: hortler.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hortler.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>723654856
lol didnt read

hail Hortler
>>
Look OP, it all depends on how you feel about trusting the person's character...

Personally, I belive that a person's character is determined by their past actions and thus showing what kind of person they are and will continue to be.

If one is a slut that will open her legs for any cock that crosses her path, what makes you think she will be any different with you at her side? Will she go cold turkey being the town bicycle? What in her past gives you a reason to trust this out come?

As for the other one, she is a Virgin? Really? You take her word for it?.. And even if she is that means you gotta break that pussy in, teach her how to do the things you like and get her up to your sexual standards.

The save bet here is the second choice, BUT if you don't find her attractive now, in the long run you will regret it because men are visual creatures... Eventually you will get tired of her and look else where, unless she turns into a freak that can fuck like the best whore in the world and cook, clean, etc...

If you have a "heart" you could go with the slut and try to set the bar for her standards.. Make yourself the one she compares every other guy to, which in turn gets her standards up and eventually she stops being a whore and becomes the kind of woman that you would love to be in a commitment with. Knowing of course that y'all WILL break up of course and she won't achieve this state until years later.
>>
>>723660882
you know when your family and friends think you're stupid, they are right.
>>
>>723662999
ok cuck boy keep raising the entitlement of ugly girls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.