[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to move to a small town in saskatchewan for work and I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

I have to move to a small town in saskatchewan for work and I'm gay and not very masc, I'm like a skinny manlet. The town has about 16,000 people and is in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Should I just try and stay perma-closeted? I already realize I'll be forever alone since there won't be any gay people. I figure I'll just go full monk-mode and subdue my drive to have a relationship.
I just want to know what it's like there, am slightly worried.
>>
Skinny manlets are hot as fuck though man. Move to Southern Ontario and there will be people literally begging you to sleep with thrm
>>
File: 170006225.jpg (76KB, 492x348px) Image search: [Google]
170006225.jpg
76KB, 492x348px
>posts on /b/
>gay
>Literally 5 trap threads on here rn
Maybe focus on work and not shoving your dick into a man's asshole for a bit lad.
>>
>>723643468
The company I'm working for only has a few facilities in Ontario
>>
Fucking go for it dude, new town, new start, nobody knows who you were before. You don't even have to make a big deal out of it, just mention it in passing or some shit (unless you're flaming then nobody has to ask) once people know they'll start telling their other gay friends and so on.
>>
>>723643468
yfw literally 25% of gay/bi men in Toronto have HIV/AIDS

nowhere in Canada will ridicule you for being a gaybro, OP.
>>
>>723643580
I've technically never stuck my penis in another dude, I've bottomed and wouldn't mind topping but nobody ever wants to bottom for me....
>>
>>723643816
Yeah hiv is kind of a huge issue, would be nice if people didn't regard it as a social taboo.
Oh well. Technically it helps Canada, Gilead has like a $200mil facility producing antiretrovirals sitting outside Edmonton so it's not like HIV isn't bringing in mad cash.
>>
>>723643288
Go to Prince Edward

They got a fuckton of Japs that'll suck your femnine benis
>>
>>723644220
I don't get a choice where I go.... They gave me one option lol
>>
>>723644137
Toronto specifically is just really, really bad for it as far as I know. I wish prep were just supplied for free here, would make life easy
>>
>>723643845
Grindr, my dude. no standards, just fucking. Get yourself accustomed to having a dick in your ass.
>>
>>723643845
god, youre a fucking loser even for gay people.

Thats like the bottom of the bottom haha

>i just do whatever anybody else wants
>>
>>723644528
I don't want to like dominate some random dude, I just want someone that will be okay switching, I'm fine with bottoming like 90% of the time.
My ex always refused because he said I "couldn't handle him" if I topped whatever that's supposed to mean. Probably some bizarre way of insulting my masculinity I assume.
>>
Let the fag flag fly dude. There's going to be ignant assholes wherever you go, but even in Saskabush the vast majority of people couldn't care less about which side of the plate you bat from.
>>
>>723643288
Is this a female?
>>
>>723644805
No it's a cat
>>
>>723645034
What's sauce?
>>
>>723645148
I just got it from a random tumblr blog I have no idea who it is
>>
>>723643288
What town? SK here.
>>
>>723646097
Yorkton
Not sure if I should mention the company cause I was like literally just hired but I'm going there for mechanical engineering
>>
>>723646227
Have fun in Yorkton fag. Watch out for the locals, they love to gaybash.
>>
>>723646343
Is it that bad? I'm not a flamer if that helps, I'm just not like turbomasc
>>
>>723643288
just get on grindr, the handful of fags in small towns like that are dying of thirst, and you sound like the kind of twink they'd go crazy for.
>>
>>723646445
Fuck I dunno. It's Saskatchewan. Don't go to any bush parties or bars and you should be fine.
>>
>>723646445
Fuck I dunno. It's Saskatchewan. If they know don't go to any bush parties or bars and you should be fine.
>>
>>723646572
Well I don't think I'm much into that anyway so that'll be alright.
I'm only there for 4 months then I'm back at uni and after that next summer I switch to a facility in barrhead which is close to edmonton where I live now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.