[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on kratom? >just started 2 grams a day of a white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Kratom1.png (129KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
Kratom1.png
129KB, 400x358px
thoughts on kratom?

>just started 2 grams a day of a white vein
>have seen my mood and focus improve
>>
>>723639904
its for fags

don't you have to snort it?
>>
File: url.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>723640045
snort it? no. It's a fine powder but you take it orally.
>>
>>723640270
>take it orally

see? It's for fags.
>>
>>723640698
you right, grab so H junkie
>>
>>723639904
Used it as substitute for heroin for a while. Physical withdrawal is worse tbfh. So I just use heroin
>>
>>723639904
Wasn't this banned in the states?
>>
File: pupil-gif.gif (626KB, 370x200px)
pupil-gif.gif
626KB, 370x200px
kratom makes me feel hella good for about 30 minutes then i get a terrible anxiety attack followed by nausea. every damn time. i dont fool with it.
>>
File: 1476343932061.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px)
1476343932061.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
its like if a shot of espresso fucked and gram of meth... and its still legal.

beware, it opens your butthole
>>
always wanted to experiment with kratom, isnt it illegal though in the USA now?
>>
>>723641319
no, courts ruled it could increase opiate use if it was banned
>>
>>723641842
sounds like every illegal drug....
>>
>>723641381
is that a female butthole?
>>
>>723642097
See an eye doctor, lips at 12 o'clock
>>
>>723642958
i want to see moar
>>
>>723639904
When I say was in Thailand on a remote beach had a rasta looking local stroll along with a plastic bag full of the stuff. Me being the degenerate I am brought some and then went on a 3 day binge with tranny hookers, underage hookers and every disgusting thing I could do. Would recommend!
>>
>>723639904
Works fucking great until you get addicted. Then be ready for the worst fucking month of your life when you try to quit.

The physical withdrawals are similar to any other opiate. Use it sparingly, or you'll regret it.
>>
>>723644650
good to know... and by sparingly you mean?
>>
>>723644806
Just don't do it every day. If you start increasing your dose to cover your tolerance that's usually a bad sign.

Also don't use it for specific situations, like to get courage to do something, or you'll end up using it more often. Just use it to chill out.

The addiction comes on like a truck, one day you'll stop taking it and you'll feel like you have the flu. Just play it safe and use it every once in a while and you'll be okay.
>>
>>723643338
How underage are we talking?
>>
>>723639904
I've been using this shit every day for almost a year and >>723645632 is right, your tolerance can go up really fast. I'm trying to cut back right now but I have to go really slowly or else I can't sleep because my arms and legs are twitching and going nuts. The effects of kratom are quite pleasant, without being strong enough to be debilitating, but don't let the "mildness" of it fool you. It's definitely addictive. It's a very cheap addiction though, at least.
>>
>>723646570
Sleep was a nightmare when I was quitting, had to get my doc to prescribe me Ambien.

Not sure if you're looking for advice, but there's a guide on the quittingkratom reddit that has some supplements that help you with the shitty feeling.

They're preachy as fuck, but their guide is useful.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.