[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I doxed this kid on Xbox who threatened to hit me off - I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6923.jpg (58KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6923.jpg
58KB, 229x231px
I doxed this kid on Xbox who threatened to hit me off
-
I've got his his and his parents Facebook accounts
Also the city he lives in
-
How do I find out his address with all the info I have? I know yellow pages and white pages but you have to have premium to get the info I need to scare his bitch ass
-
Help anon
>>
>>723638697
get his IP
>>
Do him or his parents have a website? Run a whois search on the URL
>>
>>723638818
I don't have a IP puller
>>
>>723638849
Not that I know of his mom's a nurse so can I use anything with that? Not posting any info on them cause I got banned already for doing that
>>
>>723639152
>>723638849
I know which hospital she works at
>>
>>723638697
use grabify and get him to click a goog,gl shortened lonk
>>723639068
literally the newest newfag, what is an IP puller
>>
>>723639390
Fuck you cunt I just got the address myself, kill yourself usless piece of shit
>>
>>723640000
Quads of truth fuck you
>>
Okay, so social engineering would be your best bet.

Possible methods (use the Spoofcard app to change your caller ID)

1: (most likely illegal, don't do this under any circumstances) Call the hospital, ask to speak with her. Say you're from payroll, and the system crashed. It looks like your home address was erased from our servers. Could you provide that for tax purposes?

2: Call the pizza hut closest to their home
"Hey, This is Roy from (next closest pizza hut), do you have a Josephine (Target's last name) in your system?

"No, but we have (Targets first + last), is that what you're looking for?"

"yah! Do you have their address as (fake address)

"No, in our system it's at (actual address)"

May take some adjustment depending on the conversation
>>
>>723640000
i'll put it on my to do list, thanks for the advice :)
>>
>>72364018697 I got the address from their work site but thank you I will use this sometime
>>
>>723638697
spokeo look up the parents names
>>
>>723638697

Why scare him, when you can threaten to kick his ass? Might as well go the extra mile and kick his ass when you see him out and about.
>>
>>723641125
Live cross the country
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.