[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti faggot thread. Why is being gay wrong? >They cant reproduce

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Anti faggot thread.

Why is being gay wrong?
>They cant reproduce

> look in the first DSM every created, they labeled homosexuality as a sexual deviance and a sociopathic disorder

> Being a faggot is no more of a sexual deviance than being a pedophile, if the faggots didnt throw fucking riots and assault there way to making it accepted then there would be no fucking faggots!

>Look at all the serial killers john wayne gacy was a fag, jeffery dahmer was a fag, and much more!!

> Faggots are fucking out of control animals, that are into sticking dildos up the ass, into weird shit such as scat and other shit.

> fags are more likely to be pedophiles, just ask your daddy about ur uncle and he will tell you that he raped young boys!

> They all act like fucking fairies

> Most of them where raped as children

> Studies shown that homosexuality due to there environment ans up bringing they have 87% more chance of becoming a serial killer.

>Faggots are more likely to be emo

I fucking hate faggots they make me sick to my fucking stomach, I wish they didnt fucking exsist, and this whole trap shit on 4chan needs to be put to end, because its fucking gay as fuck. What the fuck has this place become?
>>
File: file.png (244KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
244KB, 400x400px
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
Dubs
>>
>>723633932
Kill yourself faggot
>>
Where did you get those facts from? A Republican douchebag news site? Nice try though.
>>
File: file.png (406KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
406KB, 400x582px
>>723634661
>>
File: 1477777262240.webm (2MB, 546x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477777262240.webm
2MB, 546x480px
>>723633099
Why do you even care?
Get some ice cream with all that salt
>>
>>723633099
Nice b8 m8.
>>
Well its not like they cant reproduce they just dont want to. That statement is more relevant to you
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (21KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
21KB, 250x207px
Check these digits, goyim.
>>
>>723633099

Nice dubs op.

I agree that faggots are annoying but I'm not forced to hang out with them. I lose my mind when this gender nonsense starts to come up though.
>>
>>723633099
>They cant reproduce
Good. Nobody should.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.