[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for something that can be used as a dildo but has like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Jamie_Hyneman.jpg (15KB, 286x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jamie_Hyneman.jpg
15KB, 286x375px
looking for something that can be used as a dildo but has like functional use so if someone sees it they wont think dildo ive got a big sharpie but its not big enough (like 5 inches) any links to stuff on amazon thanks heres a picture of jamie hyneman
>>
>>723633081
what are you like 12 or something
>>
Just get a regular dildo and hide it in a drawer or something.
>>
>>723633191
no just a closet fag
>>
>>723633217
everyone in my house is extremely nosy theyd see it in a day
>>
Just get a dildo
>>
>>723633081
Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough. Stop being a pussy.
>>
Having a dildo means your gay?
>>
>>723633217
This
>>723633081
But if thats just too difficult for you, you could use the handle of a lot of things, like a golf club or hammer or hairbrush. Also a seat from a road bike. Maybe zucchini? Go to the grocery store and look around but use condoms
>>
File: dog toy.jpg (146KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dog toy.jpg
146KB, 1600x1600px
>>723633081
>>
>>723633308
get a safe and you clearly live with your parents stop trying to be mysterious
>>
Just wrap a carrot in some cling wrap like a normal person.
>>
plunger is so underrated, works great
>>
>>723633081
A lot of spades have different shaped handles and sizes. You can put a condom over that.

Tool handles in general. Some screwdrivers. Just go to a cheap hardware store you'll find so thing

Go to the dollar store and get a kitchen knife sharpener with a round handle

Idfk man look around stores.

You can always increase the width of something with fabric and tape and put a condom over it.
>>
>>723633701
you could even get one of the plungers with a ribbed end. that would work nicely and it would be easy to clean
>>
>>723633081
yo use them lint roller handles
>>
>>723633835
Used this but had to spend about an hr cutting away exces plastic and making it smooth.
>>
So i legit got like a 7" dildo because I had to know what it was like and I honestly feel 0 pleasure. I use plenty of lube and it doesn't hurt. What the fuck am I doing wrong, or am I just unlucky?
>>
>>723633995
gotta find the angle for the prostate
>>
>>723634101
Tips? I feel like I've done most angles and I don't feel shit. heh
>>
Have you considered using a concrete Doric column?
>>
>>723634317
what works best for me is i it tilt upwards that usually does it
>>
File: tooth.jpg (40KB, 215x312px) Image search: [Google]
tooth.jpg
40KB, 215x312px
Turn it on and it buzzes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.