[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wish granting entity has appeared before you offering you one

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1487811008370.png (15KB, 522x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487811008370.png
15KB, 522x468px
A wish granting entity has appeared before you offering you one wish that will be granted if you roll dubs.

- Trips or higher will get two additional wishes.

- Rolling a 69 will grant your wish but with a perverse twist.

- Rolling a 13 will grant your wish but twist it in an evil way.

- Wishing for other wishes, the entities powers, or anything of the like will void the wish.

- Wishing for no wishes to come true or harm to the entity of any kind will be void and result in enslavement to the entity.
>>
I wish I could easily and instantly shapeshift into any human form including mimicking any voice and the ability to change my clothing to my new form.
>>
I wish that I could control the minds of anyone within any distance just by focusing on them.
>>
I wish that the actress, Victoria Justice, would fall in love with me and be my sex slave.
>>
>>723625786
>>
>>723625786
x
>>
i wish emperor Hirohito would add some code that randomizes post numbers so that dubs, trips and quads are no longer possible. just to get rid of cancerous threads like this.
>>
>>723627601
re-roll
>>
I wish I could lucid dream whenever I wanted to.
>>
I wish to become a beautiful woman.
>>
I wish to have 10 billion American dollars.
>>
I wish I get together soon with my ideal girlfriend
>>
be able to stop time, but move freely while it is stopped. I would commit so much rape
>>
I want a cute loli girlfriend!
>>
File: When the cookies hit.jpg (34KB, 578x423px) Image search: [Google]
When the cookies hit.jpg
34KB, 578x423px
I wish every male turned into a beautiful 10/10 sex driven woman and all women would turn into 10/10 futas.
>>
>>723629213
Oh shit, is it going to be an evil loli that stomps my balls and shit?
>>
File: GM8sVy7RAnQ.movieposter.jpg (40KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
GM8sVy7RAnQ.movieposter.jpg
40KB, 279x402px
>>723625786
switch places with bill gates. like that movie trading places. (quality movie by the way 9/10 would recommend)
>>
I wish we were shifted into an alternate reality where Caitlyn Jenner is president.
>>
>>723625786
Read the minds of anyone, just by focusing on them. This extends to people I haven't ever interacted with.
>>
I wish to instantly become the form I most desire.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.