[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo sup 4chan i don't know how much you h8t boys at cheat

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Jake-Mitchell.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jake-Mitchell.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
yo sup 4chan i don't know how much you h8t boys at cheat on girls. but is one as*hole of a
youtuber called: Jake's life who cheated on a another youtuber called: Saffron Barker. now i don't know if you what to troll this guy but he did a bad thing to a girl.

oh and Jake's life po box address is this so can send stuff to him

Jake Mitchell
PO BOX 360
HEREFORD
HR1 9NW
UNITED KINGDOM

yes i know this happened at December but hay oh just do sh*t to him. And one more thing if you going to post sh*t about me then fu*k off and thank you 4chan if you deside do sh*t to him...
>>
not your personal army
>>
>>723622207
Not your personal army.
>>
>>723622207
not your personal army

also you're a huge faggot
>>
well can you read got sh*t say about my then f*ck off...
>>
>>723622207
Don't be a faggot anon
We don't care about Jake or his associates.
>>
File: I SAID CEASE.jpg (43KB, 500x867px) Image search: [Google]
I SAID CEASE.jpg
43KB, 500x867px
not your personal army buddy
>>
fine i wont be a faggot or use 4chan as my personal army i fight it myself ok.
>>
oh and im new to 4chan.
>>
>>723623629

...havin a stroke?
>>
I remember when /b/ wasn't full of weak cucks
>>
>>723625275

i bet you're the weakest of all the cucks ya fuckin weenie lookin ass
>>
>>723622207
why the fuck are you censoring words like a retard?
>>
File: 1487972097872.jpg (39KB, 472x652px) Image search: [Google]
1487972097872.jpg
39KB, 472x652px
>>723625359
>>
>>723622207
You know nothing's going to come of this, right?

The fact that you think anyone here, on this desolate board which was destroyed by wave after wave of edgy tweens thinking they were cool, has the mental capacity to solve your stupid fucking not-problem beef with some youtube faggot really shows how far this place has fallen.

You're a fucking idiot. You're the 99%, a willful piece of the ignorant minority who greedily slurps up everything everyone around you says and vomits out what you think will make you acceptable.

4chan died the moment you 13 year old braindead attention-whoring faggots first heard it's name.

Your ignorance in this age of information is disgusting. And, saying this in the genuine way; not the ironic edgy piece of shit way you children use it now- kill yourself. Take a knife, drag it against your wrists, and end your life. Leave a suicide note that will make your vapid piece of shit friends kill themselves too. Make it trendy. Manage to get 10 or more pieces of shit just like you to off themselves, and you've made a start towards undoing the damage you've done to our race.

Fucking kill yourself.

Without irony, I beg you.

Fucking. Kill. Your. Self.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.