[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an amateur writer and I am currently writing a fairly non

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: writing.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
writing.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
I am an amateur writer and I am currently writing a fairly non kid friendly story and in this story, it contains a torture scene that ends in the tortured person being murdered. "beautiful, is it not?" but I want some help on how i should have the person killed off. I want it to be in a very painful and terrible for the tortured person but i do not want it to be something that would destroy or ruin the body so burning them or cutting there head off is out of the question. also, this story takes place in a bedroom so it cant be anything like 'run them over slowly'. I as well don't want it to be something that would need much skill to do since the man committing this act is not a specially trained killer or anything. i appreciate the help and will be awaiting a response.
>>
>>723615434
Have them flayed alive, that's always fun
>>
How about large scissors going down their throat, one slicing the inside the other slices the outside
>>
Expanding foam down there throat.
Push a condom in first and fillthat with foam.
So it can be taken out, so as to not ruin a perfectly good fuck hole.
>>
Air injected from old used drug needle? I hear heart attacks are painful. Nor a terribly creative idea though either.

I like the foam guy's idea better,actually
>>
break out all of his teeth and cut out his tongue, place in plastic bag and shove into throat, then face fuck.

That's how I dream of killing my mom anyway.
>>
give them some of the ol Bubonic Plague
>>
>>723615949
OP here. I enjoy this idea, although the problem with this is that if i have the killer hold the end of the condom, the foam wont expand fore it needs air... if the killer doesn't hold the end of the condom, it will rise up and out of the condom instead of throughout the body like thought. condoms are just to stable for this to occur.
>>
>>723616997
the plague in current time takes about a week and a half to kill someone and, admitadly i should have put this in the first line, the sequence takes place in half a night.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.