[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IV JVTUNl0I "4chan is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: dipp.png (104KB, 295x223px) Image search: [Google]
dipp.png
104KB, 295x223px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I

"4chan is also the home of slash b, which is like the worst part of the Internet. The most depraved, ugly, horrendous part of the Internet where all the trolls come from. I know what /b/tard means; I've heard of it before on Reddit."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>
>>723612724
This kid must be Reddit's new experimental human replicant black project.
>>
File: dip.jpg (15KB, 293x309px) Image search: [Google]
dip.jpg
15KB, 293x309px
>You are such cowards, honestly. Did you really think I was gonna beat you upside the head with an iPad? The most amazing piece of technology there is?"
>>
File: 1483653110902.jpg (24KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483653110902.jpg
24KB, 396x382px
fuck not this fucking kid again..
>>
>>723612724
I honestly don't see whats so bad about the kid, he seems bright
>>
Looks like someone doesn't know the rules of the Internet. Fucking redditfag
>>
>>723614163
+1
We did it Reddit!
>>
>>723614492
Haha what do you mean? Also I like reddit? The support with the upvotes and reddit gold makes it have a nice community. 4chan can learn a thing or 2 from reddit haha!!
>>
>>723614794
4chan is a better discussion environment than that echochamber reddit will ever be. And that, my friend, is saying something.
>>
Wonder where the kid is now?
>>
>>723615593
You know where.
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>723615593
I meant like a modern photo, what he did with his life and how bad it went it because of the vid
>>
>>723612724
He meant he really hasn't seen much of the Internet, this place really isn't all that bad compared to some places out there
>>
>>723616029
I hate it when normies like him refer to the "Internet" as some kind of collective being. Once you learn how the tech behind it actually works, you realize that all you're doing is accessing a file on a computer somewhere. The Internet is really no different from the real world.
>>
>>723612724
>being this new
>>
>>723616400
>>being this new
>being this new
>>
>>723615028
Me too thanks

But seriously folks, Kramer from Seinfeld knows that reddit is vastly superior because of the quality of intelligence and gentlemen behaviours in course and full session
Over here it's all topnozzle and megakek and cheese pineapples
>>
>>723616400
> being this new
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.