[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You stroll into the launderette and encounter this delightful

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: GljSqS7.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
GljSqS7.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
You stroll into the launderette and encounter this delightful maiden with her lascivious posterior leaning all~but unclothed from an automatic washing machine. What is one's course of action?
>>
>>723607174
Continue doing my fucking laundry, why else am I there?
>>
>>723607174
Pro tip: this actually happened to me once, in college, she wasnt wearing any pants either.
>not op
>>
die
>>
>>723607174
Kick her in the machine, start it and wash the dirty whore.
>>
>>723607391
THIS KEK!
>>
>>723607260
same
>>
I'd make a post about it on my blog while working on my freeze ray.
>>
File: Re5-uroboros-concept (1).jpg (106KB, 920x600px) Image search: [Google]
Re5-uroboros-concept (1).jpg
106KB, 920x600px
I've just been to the steamed clams shop. I eat a handful of them. I walk over to the lady. before I can say anything I'm violently sick, spraying the lady and everything with vomit.

She screams and gets up. I try to apologise but the vomit keeps coming, liquid shitalso begins bursting its way out of my underwear, releasing pheromones, lady is attracted to these pheromones.

The vomit and liquid shit coat every surface, a mixture of brown and orange. Lady tries to get close but the force of the vomit is too much.

Without warning tentacles burst out of me, I am barely a visible human anymore, just a mass of tentacles, I rip open the lady and implant eggs in her, vomit and shit still spraying.

I then go get a Happy Meal and hope next time will go better.
>>
>>723607174
check for benis
>>
>>723607687
Cap this shit boys. It's at least a mid-tier quality thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.