[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so it's me again, I'm looking for a way to acquire

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487896866199.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1487896866199.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hey, so it's me again, I'm looking for a way to acquire a tapeworm, either from the dark web, or some shady site that happens to fulfill their orders.

Quick recap, I'm trying to lose my gut for my upcoming wedding in June, it's not like I'm fat or anything, I just need to trim down, and I don't want to run on a treadmill to do it. I did that for several months, but I have this thing where when people start noticing, I think well then it'd be okay if I ate a cheeseburger or something, and then it just goes downhill from there, so I want something passive that's going to constantly sap my calories. I'm also going to post this every day until someone does help me out.

Also, included is a picture from one of the threads where this guy's girlfriend infects herself with worms for the same reason. This tells me this is a thing that people do, and I want in on it, though these are pinworms, and they're far, far too contagious for my life.
>>
>>723605643

just take laxatives.
>>
you can buy the grubs of a tapeworm on the internet, not even dark net. Just do a quick Google search on the topic and stop wasting our time. Also there have been people infecting themselfes with a tapeworm (for scientific reasons) so maybe you could participate in a study somewhere.
>>
>>723605745
That sounds a little shitty, don't you think?
>>
File: fecaljapan.jpg (56KB, 587x431px) Image search: [Google]
fecaljapan.jpg
56KB, 587x431px
>>723605643
try the hot fudge enema treatment.
it makes you feel full of chocolate, which you will be.
>>
>>723606068
I'm not wasting you guys' time, come on, don't be that way. I'll post progress reports too and stuff, if other guy's are interested, then I can attest to its effectiveness. Now, how would I sign up for these studies!?
>>
File: bouquet.jpg (41KB, 491x528px) Image search: [Google]
bouquet.jpg
41KB, 491x528px
energetically sucking one dick burns about 5 calories.
if you suck a bag of dicks, you'll burn calories at a much faster rate
>>
You don't need to buy them on the deep web; they're not illegal.
>>
>>723605643

What about just eating less? Or are you so gluttonous that you cannot?
>>
>>723606621
I saw on the latest episode of Sunny in Philadelphia that they got one there, and I've looked all over online and it's just a bunch of pussy doctors saying that there's an insanely rare chance you might die from it, so please don't do it, and no where to find it.
>>
>>723606713
I think I'm in that weird place where the exact amount I eat is maintaining my exact weight, and that seems silly because most days I straight up skip breakfast and lunch.
>>
Do a 1600 calorie diet and exercise for 400 calories a day. Take a multi-vitamin. If you can't manage that then get a wedding dress that frills out.

Jesus fuck, women are crazy.
>>
So, anyone have any leads?
>>
did you get this idea from Sunny in Philadephias latest episode with Franks Jerry worm
kek
>>
File: 1487893108169.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1487893108169.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
can you fuck off with your baited bullshit?
>>
http://wormtherapy.com/
>>
>>723608758

What the fuck even is that website, I don't see how to get anything from there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.