[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do. I have been NEET for 23 years and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1324690418001.jpg (59KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
59KB, 600x588px
I don't know what to do. I have been NEET for 23 years and am supposed to go in today to start my first real job ever at a pizza place in the mall. I don't know if I can do it, guys. I have been having severe anxiety about this for the past few days, and now I am verging on a panic attack. I have no idea how to communicate with normies or work a job like this. I barely even leave my room. I just really don't want to go, but my mom is set on taking me. I'm supposed to be leaving in 2 hours. Help me. I don't think I can do it. I am literally terrified... Why am I such a failure.
>>
most people don't learn how to properly socialize until they begin their first job. its easy as fuck. the less you say is more. stop being a pussy.
>>
>>723603059
See a psychiatrist and get some valium
>>
File: 1474223566728.jpg (53KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1474223566728.jpg
53KB, 476x356px
Just get in there pussy your getting paid to make pizza easy money
>>
Yo youre going to a mall to make fucking pizzas youre not the guy responsible for the challanger exploding. The fucks wrong with you
>>
>>723603059
You could always tick the organ doner box then kill yourself. You are literally a waste of healthy, functioning organs.
>>
>>723603170
exactly this.
I started working at 19 and never really had a proper job before that. During my education I was just one of those quiet kids that blended in. I started my first job absolutely shitting myself with no real social skills.
You'll pick alot up. Stay in your shell a while until you've sussed other workers out. Some are cunts, some you'll get along with.
It'll be fine you fucker. Just think of the cash and what you can spend it on. Think of the work nights out, meeting girls, OP it really isnt as bad as you think.
>>
>>723603170
what do you mean the less i say is more?
>>723603205
i've tried, they won't give me anything.
>>723603257
but i don't know how to make pizza. i am going to fuck up and make a complete fool of myself. and what if they have me work as a cashier too? i have no idea how to do that
>>
I was scared to get my job in a kitchen a while back, but all of the guys were the best guys I've ever met. Everyone in that kitchen was some sort of weird, but in amazing ways. One guy who looked like a Danny Devido/Ron Jeremy crossover worked in restaurants his whole life and said that every kitchen is a layedback environment where you can be you. I got away with making nigger jokes even though one of the head chefs was black, and he laughed at them too. One kid in the kitchen we called roomba was a literal autist and even he fit right in. Don't worry man.
>>
>>723603844
they teach you for fuck's sake. no job liek that will just fucking throw you in. You'll need to learn checkouts and you'll need to learn to cook the pizzas
>>
>>723603751
thank you. it will be nice to have my mom off my back i suppose. but i won't be able to meet girls, i suck at that. i think i'm going to be one of those weird guys who just works completely silently and speaks only when spoken to, unless they realize what a fuck up i am and fire me in my first month. and what do you mean some co workers are cunts? that makes me nervous.
>>
>>723604109
>but i won't be able to meet girls, i suck at that
So did I at the beginning, but you'll learn

> i think i'm going to be one of those weird guys who just works completely silently and speaks only when spoken to
this was also me for nearly a year. you just get used to your co-workers. I was happy being quiet though and just getting on with the job at hand and my superiors liked that

> and what do you mean some co workers are cunts?
Im not going to butter it up for you dude, people can be dickheads. 9/10 of the people I work with are cool though, just like the majority of people you know, some are decent and some are cunty.

just take it all in your stride man, mistakes aren't mistakes if you learn from them and besides, I bet everyone in that place absolutely sucked at the job at the very beginning too, managers are all too accustomed to that sort of thing so don;t sweat it
>>
>>723603059
Have some anxiety pills, you are unfortunately broken for the moment
>>
>>723603059

In two months, You'll be happier going to this job than you are sitting in your room. Trust me. It's out of your comfort zone but a step in the right direction and that can be scary.

Been there, done that. It's better to get out there and pick up some money and social skills.
>>
>>723605666
i hope so.. the neet life has gotten very depressing as of late. i feel like such a waste and a burden. hopefully i'll fit in. nice satan trips
>>
>>723606104

If your anxiety really gets to you so much that you feel as if you literally can't do it, go see a doctor.

Tell them that you have anxiety so bad that you are afraid to do your job and that aspects of your life suffer because you are too scared to take care of your responsibilities. The doctor should prescribe a low dose benzo like Ativan or xanax to help take the edge off.

If that doesn't work, buy some phenibut.
>>
>>723603059
I feel you bro, have anxiety also, so today I smoked weed and banged hoes, now I feel fine again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.