[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ what do, my ass is bleeding. >pic related I just passed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 20170225_130902.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_130902.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
/b/ what do, my ass is bleeding.
>pic related
I just passed two big logs and it didn't hurt, I barely even had to push. Wtf.
>>
>>723592771
well i guess you're good for anal then...
>>
Stop shoving the remote up your ass.
>>
>>723593320
>>723593339
Seriously fags This has never happened to me before. Do I have fucking ass cancer?
>>
>>723593339
/thread
>>
Most likely a ruptured pile but there's a slim chance of cancer. Either way a doctor is your best option
>>
Hemorrhoid
>>
>>723592771
Talk to your doctor
>>
Internal hemorrhoids perhaps
>>
>>723593416
no, probably a hemeroid that burst internally. You sometimes never know you have then. I would go to a doctor either way, just incase somehow you tore you're colon.

Be prepared. This doctors visit will be awkward...
>>
its just hemorrhoids, it goes away generally, sometimes its a speck of red sometimes like what you've got....unless you have a puddle of blood in your shorts dont worry bout it...or a lot of pain....
>>
>>723593472
k.>>723593506
is there some sort of cream
My ass smells like rusty iron now. fuck I want to take a shower.
>>
>>723593632
This.
>>
Make sure you don't actually ripped your ass, and if the blood was a bit darker i would worry, that usually means that the bleeding comes all the way from the esophagus and the stomach acids are causing the dark tone, that usually means you're dead. If you don't have stomach ache, vomit, or similar symptoms don't worry, still, go see a doctor, is not normal to bleed that much from your ass.
>>
Stop having gay sex, this is gods way of punishing you dirty heathens.
>>
might be ulcerative colitis
>>
>>723593603
>>723593603
not OP but I get that too, really don't want to go to the doc with a bleeding ass but it's been going on a few months now.
>>
>>723592771
Agreed with fags that are saying its probably a hemorrhoid. Blood is very red (as opposed to black). Had similar experience, and basically begged my doctor for a colonoscopy with no prior family history. Learned the hard way to trust your doctor.

If you're worried see a doc, but its probably just hemorrhoids.
>>
Fuck. I reek of rusty iron and piss, fuck it im going home and taking a shower.
>>
>>723592771
AIDS confirmed
>>
>>723593997
bah, man the fuck up, wipe your ass with a wet paper towel and go back to work, unless you are not at work then do whatever the fuck you want...
>>
>>723593963
P.S. if you're not active, get off your fat ass and be active.
>>
Time stamp and sharpie in pooper
>>
>>723592771
Stop shoving your mom's neck messager up your ass you fucking autist.
>Delete your blacked account while your at it
>>
Time stamp now
>>
>>723594214
This
>>
>>723594170
What poorfag works on saturday.
>>
>>723592771
You've got a rip in your colon. Not uncommon.

Just remember the bleeding ass rhyme!

Bright and red: won't make you dead.
Dark and brown: cancer's in town.
>>
>>723594325
reverse search the image you faggot,.
>>
>>723593902
wtf you've been bleeding out your ass for a month and haven't done anything about it?

must be 'merica.
>>
You're fine, OP. If it's light red (like in your pic) it's just surface blood--from where you split your butthole open with your poop. Anal lesions, I think, is the technical term.

If it's a dark red where it's almost black-ish, then it's from your liver, and u ded.
>>
>>723593902
dude docs that see bleeding asses, see bleeding asses at the time.

it's probably an anal fissure if not a hemorrhoid.
>>
>>723592771
probably cut ur asshole up with those nasty fucking fingernails
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.