[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /b/ can you teach me how to become a man? I'm tired

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: steinsgate-06-mayuri.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate-06-mayuri.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
hello /b/
can you teach me how to become a man? I'm tired of being a shut-in trap
>>
>>723592622
nope, show penis
>>
>>723592671
But anon I'm serious
>>
why are you so gay nigga?
>>
>>723592791
I have to admit that it's my fault for ending up like this and now I'm seeking help
>>
>>723592889
>trap
i think it's too late, it's just getting railed from here on out
>>
>>723592889
did you ever convince a strait man you were a chick?
>>
>>723592947
everything can be fixed
please show me a way to fix it I'm getting very suicidal
>>
>>723592742
I dont care, dick or GTFO
>>
>>723592622
It's not difficult. You just have an excess of semen in your penis that needs to be sucked out. It may take several weeks to several months, or more. Still, I'm willing to help you, if you are committed to success.
>>
>>723593010
we're all suicidal, on the up side when you're dead you don't have to put up with any of this!
>>
>>723592622
Start working out. Generates testosterone and stops you from being a faggot.
>>
>>723592622
listen to the art of manlines podcast and stop wining.
>>
>>723593010
-Go out and get yourself some manly clothes loose jeans/ shirts.

-Burn all faggot clothes and delete any pictures.

-cut ties with other faggots

-Go to the game with some bros and have a beer

Legit, it's all mind over matter, but looking the part helps you feel the part. Everything can be undone, all that's wrong right now is a confused mental state. We all go through shit man, You can get out of this.

If it helps, i believe in you bro.
>>
>>723593707
thank you for saying this and being reasonable with me Anon I hope others can be like you
>>
File: 1483994183046.webm (827KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
1483994183046.webm
827KB, 672x504px
>>723593011
GTFO faggot
>>
>>723593813
No prob dude, knowing this place i wouldn't count on getting another legit response. If the whole suicidal thing keeps on, get yourself some weed or salvia, the stress relief is amazing when you're in that mindset, i speak purely from experience. Tried to kill myself a few times and then i started smoking. Makes me feel normal again.
>>
>>723594229
>literal niggerfaggot
He deserved the hose.
>>
>>723594374
>salvia

That's not a recreational drug. That shit's serious.
>>
>>723594519
I live in NZ bro, All legal here. sometimes all the stress relief you need is to be a spaceman.
>>
>>723592622
Yes but I'm going to fuck you in the ass over the weeks that I 'train' you and you will end up making no progress towards being a man since you'll be reduced to my girlfriend each night begging to get pounded with my fat cock.

Your training starts today first lets see your shaven butthole so we know how far we have to go.
>>
>>723594745
This is the kind of degeneracy around here.
Faggots should be gassed.
>>
out of curiosity, did you become a trap because you were lonely and wanted affection and people like >>723594745 offer that in a twisted way?
>>
Having a penis is a start.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.