[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just moved to London (fuck me) for my job. Worst decision I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: amnesia haze.jpg (415KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
amnesia haze.jpg
415KB, 2048x1153px
Just moved to London (fuck me) for my job. Worst decision I've made.

How do I look for a good dealer with good strains over here? Don't want to go to the Sandnigger South or the Nigger North in the middle of the night to get stabbed.

How do I go about this?
>>
DARK WEB.

Safer, cheaper more reliable and as easy as ordering from amazon
>>
take the train to the netherlands? idk if they have drug-sniffing doggos on the way back into the UK.
>>
>>723589386
links?
>>
>>723589386
I have no experience whatsoever with anything dark/hidden web related. I will never be able to create a secure untraceable connection with tails, no idea how to get the money untraceable converted to bitcoins and making a secure account on the onions.
>>
Won't you get like, 25 to life if you're caught smoking a joint? Must be tough, living in a police state
>>
>>723589282
mail it from holland to the uk?
>>
>>723589509
You have to go through x-ray scans and are searched etc, sometimes they have sniffing dogs. Not worth taking the risk + paying for tickets.

Looking for something more local.
>>
>>723590028
nonsense, i dont know for sure but the uk, europe as a whole, doesnt do long prison terms like in the US and I'd imagine theyre softer on weed than in the US. However, i've heard japan does a minimum of 5 years for every gram of weed.

dont care enough to google.
>>
>>723590076
That's an idea. Could open a PO box and ship it. Then I'll have to travel to the Netherlands first though...
>>
>>723590028
nope, 60% of students smoke here. Ig they catch you with less than 3 grams, they'll just confiscate it and send you off with a warning and maybe a ticket you don't have to pay for
>>
>>723590244
Right. But if you have a 2-inch knife in your pocket when you go through your daily pat-down, an officer will charger you with possession of a weapon of mass destruction and assault of an officer. What's it like living in a city with more security cameras than people? Do you get a court date for spitting in public?
>>
>>723590092
have you ever shoved a finger up your ass, you know, just to make sure you werent into that sort of thing? pop a couple nugs in that ass bro.

Also I think thats fucked up, whatever happened to open borders? Europe wants us to accept illegal immigrants that havent been searched and x-rayyed and/or vetted- they just crossed the border unknown. Why would they want to search others and then turn around and tell us what we're doing is inhumane?
>>
>>723590451
BACK TO THE TOPIC PEOPLE.

The only useful information I can get here is from people in the UK and/or London area
>>
>>723590500
Why can't you just grow your own?
>>
>>723590500
I live in stansted and everyone smokes here, after 1 month of being here I had 3 different dealers, none black or sandnigger. London is no different
>>
>>723590582
Have you seen apartments in London?
>>
Go to shoreditch bar. Make friends. (Stoner types). Get connected. I regularly enjoy various drugs that my friends help me to acquire.

Don't be such a pussy.
>>
>>723590706
Lol no, do you all live in squalor as well as a police state? Double whammy
>>
>>723590712
No problem with making new friends or going to places, just don't want to get involved with all these weird people.

Solid advice.
>>
Grow your own
>>
File: 12293839.jpg (66KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
12293839.jpg
66KB, 400x516px
>>723590706
Get a roommate

This one always pays his rent on time
>>
>>723590878
looking in to it!
>>
File: justnow - Copy.jpg (237KB, 1339x987px) Image search: [Google]
justnow - Copy.jpg
237KB, 1339x987px
>>723590451
crazy shit huh. 'Murica!!!
>>
If I may subtly hijack your thread.

I'm in a similar situation but living in Italy. I am socially retarded, can't speak the language too well, and I haven't been lucky for the +1 years I have already lived here. However I have seen ads on craigslist (lol) with associated Wickr IDs. Anyone have any experience contacting dealers in such ways? Are they Nigerian scammers, police officers, or legit people despite their spelling mistakes and thumbnail pictures?

Pic related: London police state.
>>
>>723590878
How much do they cost?
>>
>>723590706
I am also from London. The one in Canada. It's pretty nice, you can actually walk down the street without being stopped and searched by the police.
Weed is cheap and plentiful. It's unheard-of for someone to be arrested for possession, even if you walk around with an ounce the cops won't care. And get this - anyone age 18 or older can walk into any hardware store and buy a knife, slingshot and even pellet gun, no license or registration required! Must be very strange for a British to read that.
>>
>>723591071
GTFO faggot, make your own thread
>>
>>723591236
$2350 CAD

Kinda steep, but it's automated and sealed so no odors leak out. Typical harvest, they say, is 6-12 ounces.
>>
>>723591259
Like I said before, I definitely made the wrong choice moving here man. What a shithole. Insane amount of people, (sand)nigros everywhere trying to rob/steal or rape you. All women are sluts, they walk around with anything barely covering their asses with their crooked theeth and plastered makeup, it's expensive as fuck, people are retarded and apartments are tiny as fuck.

Pushing to move again soon
>>
>>723591373
That's not too bad. If you want a decent setup, you'll spend almost that amount on lights alone
>>
>>723590023

then learn, its not hard, install tails, get tor, google or search via tor for a recommended silkroad type of site. Converting into bitcoins is not really that hard either, use google and in 2 hours you will have urself set up for the future. Just make sure to order from UK sellers so you do not get any postal heat. 30 mins to 2 hours of a learncurve then no more midnight stabbings
>>
>>723591471
Come to the other London
>>
>>723591549
Canada sounds great actually, maybe one day. Might move to the Netherlands though. Rotterdam or Amsterdam. Does good in the sector I work in, no visa required etc.
>>
>>723589282
lincolnshire , spalding , boston , lincoln
>>
why not work in mexico? you racist or somethin bro?
>>
>>723592714
Probably getting out of here before brexit is hapening though. I'm European so will probably move to somewhere western-europe
>>
File: rtyryrtyrtyrt.png (625KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
rtyryrtyrtyrt.png
625KB, 1280x800px
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.