[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i please a woman, 33yo virgin small dick trouble getting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender 12.jpg (1MB, 3086x2448px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 12.jpg
1MB, 3086x2448px
how can i please a woman, 33yo virgin small dick trouble getting hard now have date with cute girl but afraid to take it to far
>>
If pic related your dick is ok don't worry about that. For being hard I also have trouble sometimes , play yourself with your dick to get hard before she suck you and It'll be OK you just have to launch the boner and it's should be ok
>>
>>723584615
If that's really you it's ok. I wouldn't worry about it much. You're totally average. I know...I'm an expert on dicks.
>>
>>723584615
Does she know you're a virgin?
>>
i want to tell her she is younger then me but has a lot of experience , does pole dancing for sport and cross fit and iam just a lump of fat
>>
>>723585266
If you're referring to your virginity you really should tell her, say you were saving yourself or something and it just didn't happen, its probably gonna be obvious you haven't before and you'll enjoy yourself more if you're comfortable and she knows
>>
>>723584615
How much pooch happens when you stop pressing down? Fat fuck
>>
>>723585936
without pushing fat back iam like only 3 or 4 inches, iam 260 lbs at 175cm height, she is 100 lbs at 182 cm height, thin and hot as fuck. i dont know why she wants to go out with me i already running out of excusese , told her i have to work and so on but she messages me all the time, how was my day, and so on she is a 8 and iam 3..
>>
>>723586233
Fuck off with your beta 'not good enough' bull shit. If she likes you then stop being self conscious and go through with it, if not, go complain about it
>>
>>723586609
dude i just think maybe she lost a bet or something, i look like a gremlin and she fucking models , is taller then me and hot. what have i to offer ? i cant even get hard without playing with myself for half an hour to hardcore shemale hentai tentacle porjn
>>
>>723586609
For real, if op already got her to chill or go on a "date" then he's good anyways she'll prolly like it that he's a virgin
>>
>>723586754
Who gives a shit if she did lose a bet? If you fuck her it still counts at least try,women are fucking stupid man she could end up "falling in love with you"
>>
>>723586771
>she'll prolly like it that he's a virgin
i told her i cant go on a date i have to work ( was alie) and that i have ti work until midnight and at midnight she wrote me how work was so on.... then asked me again if i want to go for a breakfast tomorrow, told her i have to help my parents moving (lie) she asked if i need a hand ....iam running out of ideas here
>>
>>723586842
also she is like 6 inches taller then me and this is another issue for me, she has huge hands and iam tiny with small dick
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-13-10-23.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-13-10-23.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>723584615
Yea...um...thats not gonna work. Need something like me pic related
>>
>>723587007
>>723586917
Dude you are a 33 year old virgin even if your dick is small you can't do anything about it who gives a shit, just go at least try do you really want to never have sex just because you're nervous?
>>
OP you are probably gonna fuck up the date and you're pretty girly. It's kind of weird seeing a grown man with so little confidence. Idk why you do that.
>>
>>723588132
But also, who cares about your dick. She likes you for some weird reason, so i say go for it and drop the lack of self confidence act because it's frankly retarded. Maybe she's into that though, who knows. Still confused as to why she likes you.
>>
>>723588297
thats what iam saying what if its a trap and she want to mug me with a gang or kidnapp me or something and she is the bait....
>>
>>723588385
Well I don't think any of that will happen. As for the trap thing, just say no if it makes you uncomfortable. Go to the date, m8. Try to just relax and be natural, just talk and what not. You know it's not a performance right? Just talk and relax, because she is at least a bit fond of you. All i can say for sure is that if you fucking go to your date being a whiny fucking faggot like I've seen so far in this post i will kill myself. Just. Go.
>>
This fucking reminds me of that anon who lmew a 10/10 rehead in school who was REALLY into him and would try to talk to him but he would always come up with excuses out of fear of it going bad. He regretted it and was still alone like ten years later. Don't be him.
>>
>>723588385
Oh what do you really have to lose anyways? Is this a bait thread?
>>
Might get u laid telung her your a Virgin
>>
>>723584615
>>723584615
1. If you lose weight you improve the chances of her finding you attractive and your dick will appear way biigger.
Try to cut back on proccessed sugar and fats.
As little oil and sweets as possible.
And your erectile dysfuncion could actually be the first warning sign of coronary heart disease. Could be your penile arteries narrowing. Research on that, cut back on cholesterol, saturated fat and transfats.

And good luck with that girl. Confidence masks many shortcomings.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.