[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a genuine question and I hope /b/ can help me out >be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: lit.jpg (17KB, 449x328px) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
17KB, 449x328px
This is a genuine question and I hope /b/ can help me out

>be me 20 y/o, male, single, virgin
>born with "imbalance hormone", dont really know what that means
>4 inches even fully erect
>starting to grow "boobs" when im 16, its not very noticable to the public but i know its there
>im not obese tho
>tell friend
>they spread rumor
>saying im a trap etc. very mean stuff
>wanna seek medical attention for this
>they said they are going to cure me with "hormone injections"
>mom is angry about it saying its "unnatural"
>"my son is going to be who he is and he is going to learn to accept his true self"
>what.jpeg

this is vaguely written, im just really tired from these
>>
Ask the proper doctor to test for "Low T"(estosterone)
If you have Low T, you can be prescribed steroids to get your humours back in order.
Tell your mom it's the same principle as antidepressants, or diet pills. "Accepting your true self" doesn't mean you have to tolerate being chemically out of whack.
Also
>"I'm 20, mom. Don't act like it's your decision."
>>
>>723583620
>>anhero.gif
>>
you should kill yourself that will show that bitch
>>
>>723584061
but im already 20, is it too late to "cure" my condition? or is it still redeemable?
>>
>>723585288
Nice dubs
>>
>>723584061
>humors
A good blood letting will help too
>>
>>723585288
These conditions don't get cured. They get treated. It's simply a matter of bringing your inner chemistry to a healthier equilibrium. You can look at it just like dieting or exercise, or even like cosmetic surgery. Everyone has the right to self-realization, to try and actualize how you see yourself on the inside.

As for the 4 inches... (see 'cosmetic surgery' above)
>>
>>723583620
post boi pussi
>>
>>723585672
Is there a cut off age where steroids won't work? I'm 36 and ops symptoms match me.
>>
post tits
>>
>>723585758
no puss puss, just 4 inch dick, cant actually see anything unerected
and even im anon i dont really wanna post my dick or my tits, sorry
>>
>>723585902
Death.
>>
>>723583620
punch your over protective cunt mother in the face. The next problem you'll be dealing with, once this gets fixed, is losing your virginity, and you have to treat women like the cunts they are for that. Being a pussy won't help you.
>>
>>723585544
Maybe.
He could be bilious and phlegmatic.

Have you been choleric or melancholic OP?
>>
>>723586320
if a 4 inch penis and man boobs doesnt agitate and make you depress, idk what else does
and the fact my mom doesnt support me to treat my condition made it worse

I just realized how much of a piece of shit my mom is
>>
>>723585544
>>723586320
One step at a time, gentlemen. First, electroshock, -then- bloodletting, then attempt exorcism, and finally, trephining.

If that won't fix it, nothing will.
>>
>>723586529
what are you doing careerwise?
if your mom isn't supporting you with this, then best option is to get a job with good insurance, or get a job enbough to pay for the treatment
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.