[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

i am looking for a app or program that i can install on a phone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (12KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 297x169px
i am looking for a app or program that i can install on a phone OTA, wifi, and be able to text thru the phone remotely. Must show incoming AND out going texts on the phone itself.
>>
>>723576143
l2c, its not hard
>>
>>723576143
>he doesnt know how to code a soft-loop remission protocol

Kek I remember being 15
>>
>>723577624
try 38. and no i dont....
>>
>>723577404
explain
>>
>>723578301
learn to code, Java and the android API is quite easy. Then you can make whatever you want. Maybe even sell it
>>
Sounds like you're trying to make a program to use for illegal purposes. Glad you're too stupid to figure it out yourself.
>>
>>723578918
no, i want to text from a phone on my laptop as a joke. It is important that the "victims" phone can download the necessary app with out me touching it, but also, the text messages that i type have to be seen on the "victim's" screen. like a ghost is using the phone.
>>
>>723579283
> It is important that the "victims" phone can download the necessary app with out me touching it

You really are dumb
>>
>>723578918
is there anything out there that is already available? I willing to pay for a program that i can download. nothing illegal.
>>
>>723579414
ok, i am trying to perform a little bit of magic for some friends. ok. i do lots of slight of hand my friends are always asking me to do more. so i need to be able to set this up earlier in the evening so that when the time comes i can control the phone as if it were a ghost. he is super paranoid about the supernatural.
>>
Op im going to spare you some time and let you know that not a single person on /b/ right now knows how to do what you're asking. I'm pretty sure its nearly impossible on secured devices.
>>
>>723580519
What if i can get my hands on his phone and get the unlock code? I can pick pocket if i have to
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.