[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents (especially my dad) don't want me to join the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: teargascanistergarden7.jpg (51KB, 721x481px) Image search: [Google]
teargascanistergarden7.jpg
51KB, 721x481px
My parents (especially my dad) don't want me to join the army. But I kinda wanna. What do I do?
pic unrelated-ish ig
>>
>>723573114
Which army? For which nation?
>>
Do what's best for you.
Try and listen to both sides of the argument.
Argue with yourself to not join the army, as well as to join the army.
Examine both sides, the pros/cons, and decide what's best for you.
>>
The only real reason to join the military is if you want to kill people. Do you want to kill people?
>>
>>723573218
Finland. All men have to go unless they go for a hippie civilian service option.
>>
>>723573303
You're retarded.
>>
>>723573303
No, like it's not actual combat, it's just training. My nation is in no conflicts at the moment so it's just a thing guys do here.
>>
>>723573114
If you want to do it, then do it.

Better to go and experience it rather than wonder what if for the rest of your life.

Also, it can be useful. You'll learn useful skills, perhaps even a trade.
>>
If you're a well-rounded, put together young man wanting to participate in the Military to better his country (USA I'm hoping and assuming) people and himself. Don't do it if you're a COD basement neet who thinks this is gonna give him confidence and pussy points.
t. 53rd Bravo in the United States Army
>>
>>723573338
If you want to then do it - welcome to being an adult
>>
>>723573633
LOL anyone who joins the US military belongs to the dregs of society. Your too stupid for college or even a trade school. You have the IQ of a chimp and will end up dead or paralyzed fighting for jew interests
>>
>>723573633
Not US military, combat wont be included, just a traditional experience tbh. My grandpa fought against the soviets in WW2 and his dad fought too. My dad didn't go to the army tho
>>
>>723573633
>you're a well-rounded, put together young man wanting to participate in the Military
>USA
Most of the grunts I've met were legit knuckle-draggers anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.