[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is pedophilia a thing in the wild among animals or is it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: cheetahs1.jpg (150KB, 989x742px) Image search: [Google]
cheetahs1.jpg
150KB, 989x742px
is pedophilia a thing in the wild among animals or is it a human invention?
>>
>>723572908
Age has no meaning in the wild other than if you can breed or not
>>
>>723572908
The males of most species aren't interested unless the female is releasing hormones indicating she's in "heat." Exceptions are humans, chimpanzees, bonobos; no other primates do it just for pleasure, or to express dominance, as with chimpanzees - the males of which will either butt-fuck, or offer to be butt-fucked, to maintain social order of superiority (males only). With the chimpanzees, true mating with females happens when she's ready to be pregnant. Now, among the bonobos, they have sex with one another just for the pleasure of it. Only other known specie other than humans that do that.
>>
Humans are animals
>>
>>723574622
No they're not
>>
>>723575240
>they're

So, you aren't one?
>>
>>723575347
Humans are not classified as animals ok we are in our own class
>>
>>723574113
Dolphins do it for pleasure as well IIRC>
>>
>>723574113
Baboons are fucking immature assholes
>>
>>723575826
Nearly very clever, except he didn't mention baboons
>>
>>723575404
um humans are in the kingdom "animalia" that makes us animals, in terms of biological taxonomy
>>
The only reason we have to not fuck children is that it disrupts the efficiency of evolution. If you seriously don't think we need to evolve to a better species, then go ahead and do all the shit that compromises the effort of those who do.
>>
>>723576134
how does it disrupt evolution? kek
>>
>>723576378
Wasted semen, emotional trauma, loss of social control.
>>
>>723576457
lolis can get preggo anon
>>
>>723575404
Humans are animals with brains large enough to tell us we're not.
>>
>>723576134
tell that to the gay homosexuals
>>
>>723576529
Thus wasted semen. Though you probably also don't understand the trauma to the mind of the child, or the consequence to society.

I'm not some middle aged angry father, I'm just as pedo as anyone else, but I came to understand why my desires aren't good to make real in any form.
>>
>>723576753
>trauma to the mind of the child
This comes as a result of everyone around them telling them what a horrible thing happened to them.
>>
>>723577451
Have fun burning in hell
>>
>>723576753
>consequence to society.
Which is?
>>
>>723577492
I'm already there, so are you.
Hell is usually defined as the absence of God's presence, where the fuck is God more absent from than Earth?
>>
>>723577492
Yeah, Mary was what; 12? 14?
God's a "pedo" too.
>>
>>723577629
you are only a pedo if you fuck a child who hasnt entered puberty yet
>>
>>723577812
Ah, yes, you're right; God's a Hebephile.
Just as bad/no difference to most.
>>
So it is every bit as valid that you should have been groomed and made to enjoy the sexual desires of adults as you were a child as it is for you to seek your own desires now?

Maybe I want to see pedophiles give anal birth to dolls. Can I corner you and set you up to be my little puppet so I can stretch your ass and insert dolls so I can masturbate while I watch you push them out into a crib? Can I stroke your fat belly and tell you how much I love our family, and that your love is more important than those people who say men shouldn't birth dolls.
>>
>>723575404
That's not true
>>
>>723578095
>should have been groomed and made to enjoy the sexual desires of adults
Yes, it is ALWAYS like this; there has never been one child/teen in the history of the world who investigated or pursued adults sexually of their own accord.
Every single one was groomed and/or manipulated into it.
>>
>>723578463
So nurture rather than nature is what makes procreation possible?
>>
>>723578619
Your sarcasm detector seems to be faulty.
>>
>>723578790
My chasm of sar is absent
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.