[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents broke up 6 months ago and I don't know how to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1478515043700.jpg (83KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478515043700.jpg
83KB, 1024x536px
My parents broke up 6 months ago and I don't know how to deal with it.

>mum and dad been together for almost 28 years
>never married
>several allegations of cheating on both sides among the years
>lots of fighting during childhood, mostly about money
>fast forward
>be 15yo me
>mum and me are super close
>dad is emotionally closed off, smoked pot most of his life
>he finally got a stable job in the mines
>1 week in, 1 week out
>good fucking money
>much better than living below poverty line for most of childhood
>dad is gone for a week
>i get back from school one day
>mum is clearly anxious
>pressure her bc she usually tells me everything
>"i met up with an old friend for lunch and he gave me this necklace"
>"I've been using a different facebook account, your dad wouldn't understand"
>she asks me to get rid of the necklace and to cover for her if dad asks about the facebook account
>youcancountonme.jpg
>not even a week later
>dad talking to mum, i'm in the same room
>"I saw this account in your browser history, what is it?"
>always liked mum more anyway
>"oh that's mine from when I was like 12, realised it was still active lol"
>he buys it
>never spoken of again until years later
>told my older sister
>apparently she's kept secrets for both of the 'rents too
>fast forward to 6 months ago
>dads in a shitty mood bc no pot
>him and mum have a HUGE fight, don't even remember what it was about
>my 3 younger siblings (between 13-10) aren't used to it
>they're crying
>dad storms out
>he'll be back in 3 days, it's okay
>or so I think
>dad crashes at my older sisters place
>she fucking tells him about the necklace guy
>that'sthelaststraw.exe
>he confronts her next day
>i feel like I've betrayed mum, but can't decide if dad had a right to know
>find out necklace guy is old boyfriend from when they were, like, 16

cont.
>>
File: k.jpg (67KB, 565x680px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
67KB, 565x680px
Fast forward to now
>old boyfriend lives with us now
>kids lashing out constantly
>dad won't talk to me
>older sister won't talk to me
>dad has new girlfriend within 2 weeks of break up
>mum waited a month before even messaging old boyfriend again

How am I supposed to feel, /b/?
Their split up was a long time coming but still feels horrible.

Pic related, my sister on the left having fun, being successful, doing things I wanted to do and having nothing to do with me at the same time.
>>
>>723569057
Any nudes of sis? Also stop moaning and move out if it bothers you that much FFS
>>
I would sleep with your Mother as she need cock. I would also ask if you can become your Fathers sex slut. Have sex with both your parents. Introduce your Mum to pegging. Dress as a girl for your Dad.
>>
>>723569438
This. At least try and fuck your mum. Unless she's fat and ugly
>>
File: IMG_2275.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2275.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>723569371
She used to post semi-nudes on her tumblr but she deleted it recently, sorry bro. Could post more general or find her insta and post it.
Pic is her and Dad. Cunts.

Also can't move out. Living off of centrelink, partner living here as well. Also I'm fucking disabled, which doesn't help.

>>723569438
Clearly the answer, but I don't have a cock. Sad times.
>>
>>723569759
You're a girl? Or did you get your dick chopped off?
>>
>>723569057

You're an adult and should understand marriage doesn't work out sometimes and they'll be better companions/friends for you now that they're not living in a constant state of misery.

Unless, you're underage b&...then I'd understand why 2 adults making a choice that doesn't affect you in the slightest could somehow wind up being about YOU.
>>
>>723569824
Tranny with no dick.

>>723569905
I'm 19. And they are totally not friends.
Dad told mum if it wasn't for wanting access to the kids he'd have nothing to do with her.
>>
>>723570043
From Adelaide?
>>
>>723570179
Yeah, you know her?
I don't particularly feel anything I've said has been incriminating, and I don't mind yall knowing who I am.
>>
>>723569905
>doesn't affect you in the slightest
Think about what you just posted.
>>
>>723569057
I'm going to be honest. Both my parents were fuckups in the parenting department. Dad's a narcissistic hippie (literally and figuratively) and he has (or had, been a while that I noticed) anger management issues. Sister plays along, so she's his blatant favorite. Always at work, no real strong relationship. Sometimes wonder if he's trying to buy one.
Mom's bipolar, but medicated. Postpartum depression twice. Sometimes wouldn't get out of bed for weeks.

When they split, it was probably the best thing to happen in the long run. They only got together because of me (marriage literally 3 months to the day before my birthday), and that was a massive fucking train wreck that left me a non-functioning legal adult. But I was fucking miserable with him. He'd lecture me about what to do, fucking loves he sound of his voice. He can talk for hours regardless of whether or not I'm listening. I try to be polite enough, but the best I can do is tune it out and only catch enough to pick up on if he's asked me something. He doesn't understand mental illnesses at all, which is average, but sucks coming from your father.

Sorry, got carried away in that rant. My advice would be to find something that's less shitty now than before and stick with it.
Also, your older sister sounds like a fucking hypocrite. Wasn't worth it anyways.
>>
>>723569057
You a bitch fag who fucked over your dad. I pray he beats your sorry ass to death with a bat. Bros before hos. Your mom is a slut and dad sounded like a good man. He has issues who doesn't.
>>
>>723570405
We need her nudes
>>
File: IMG_5040.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5040.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>723570424
Thanks man, my sister and I had both agreed they were toxic for each other for a long time. Still feels like I was the cause, yknow?

My sister can be very negative. But I still love her and it sucks that because she doesn't even consider mum her mother anymore, our relationship went down the drain with it. I've lost half of my family because of this shit. Yeah, it was kind of the shit half, but I'm running fresh out of family.

Another pic of her during us both doing a radio interview. She always was the best looking sibling.
>>
>>723570871
Nah man, she's hot but she's still my sister.
I wouldn't share them even if I did have them.
>>
>>723570763
I'd agree but the thing is my dad was never a bro. Barely made any sort of effort to understand the shit I was going through. And straight up abusive when he didn't have weed.
>>
>>723570874
>Yeah, it was kind of the shit half, but I'm running fresh out of family.
Go with the first thought there. Trust me on that. Besides, you've got something to do with your life, or something you want.
Take my advice and don't be me.
>>
Her insta is https://www.instagram.com/chook_walrus2040/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.