[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soup /b/ Need your advice. So here's what happened...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1486728670688.jpg (139KB, 1149x891px) Image search: [Google]
1486728670688.jpg
139KB, 1149x891px
soup /b/

Need your advice. So here's what happened...

>be me
>co-worker is single
>little qt pi
>a little something there between us
>not much but it's obvious something is there
>Friday (yesterday)
>out with my boisss
>not yet drunk so that's good
>fuck_it.gif
>text her while I'm still sober
>turns out to be a really good conversation
>texting her all night long
>there's a dance/party for our company today
>joke about how I'm going to crash it
>she's loving it
>suggests pregaming
>fuck yeah
>texts me "you in?"
>like fuck shit I'm in !
>its_going_down.avi
>an hour later...
>"it's supposed to rain tomorrow..."
>ruh_roh.wav
>she's trying to back out
>tell her it's fine no worries
>not gonna twist this girl's arm to go with me right?
>says we'll talk about it or something
>???

That's how we left it. What the fuck happened and what do I do? I shouldn't keep texting her, right? If she isn't into me, she isn't into me. No big deal. Just seems like I had it nearly to the end zone and then fumbled somehow.
>>
Ayyyyy shoot the party up fam that will teach her to back down
>>
>>723568637
Kek I like the cut of your jib
>>
You know what? Fuck it. I got shut down. That's all. I'm OK with it.
>>
>>723569178
No ur not shoot it up
>>
She showed interest but is undecided. You can still pursue. She might have some walls you gotta break down first.
>>
File: wiggum_w_leprechaun.jpg (57KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
wiggum_w_leprechaun.jpg
57KB, 480x346px
Anons have spoken. You know what to do.
>>
>>723569431
You think so? It was just weird because I'm generally pretty cautious, and I try really hard not to see what I want to see, so I considered the conversation "friendly" until it took a turn that even I couldn't deny was...going somewhere. And then I had it, right there... lost it an hour later. Was so fucking weird.
>>
>>723569575
This guy gets it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.