[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm suffering from severe depression for years, and i'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

i'm suffering from severe depression for years, and i'm thinking about seeing a doctor to get some antidepressants or therapy, or whatever could help me.
mostly because the only other thing i could think of lately was finally killing myself and end this worthless shit life.

but i don't know how to approach this, should i just go see my doctor and tell him i'm feeling depressive and wanna kill myself? considering i'm a total retard when it comes to social interaction (which is probably the reason for my fucked up life) this sounds awkward as hell.
>>
I also suffered from depression, just like you... well maybe not to the point of wanting to commit suicide, but it was pretty bad.

This video helped me tremendously, I hope it does the same for you :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxNCpG1NBY
>>
>>723561213
thanks anon
>>
File: p.png (156KB, 2136x1124px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
156KB, 2136x1124px
>>723560646
>>
Tell your doctor you have been really depressed and if you could try some antidepressants. Dont kill urself bro. Theres drugs out there that will alter your thinking and make u wanna chill and enjoy life
>>
File: cracker cracked huehue.jpg (83KB, 878x518px) Image search: [Google]
cracker cracked huehue.jpg
83KB, 878x518px
you crackas need ti git cracked
>>
File: cracka git cracked hue hue.jpg (33KB, 399x292px) Image search: [Google]
cracka git cracked hue hue.jpg
33KB, 399x292px
>>
>>723562014
Wow seriously? Fuck off, this guy is asking for help. Leave this website idiot
>>
>>723561944
that's my plan, but i'm pretty sure once i'm there i'll feel like this was a shitty idea and back out

how am i supposed to open up to some doctor, and talk about my deepest emotional problems, when i can't even have 2 minutes of small talk with strangers?
or can i just get the pills and not talk about why i fucking hate myself?
>>
>>723562374
Schedule it on a day, so you have to go. Just think its something you have to do. When the day comes, just start your day off right and get your mindset in a good thinking. Have some coffee, get yourself talkative. That way when you get to the doctor, you can just tell her everything. Hell, take a few shots to loosen up before you go, that way your more open with the doctor and tell her whats going on
>>
>>723560646
Get off 4chan, go outside in the sun for a few hours daily, walk some trails at a park or something where you might meet a person at a time, gradually talk to more people, and eat better and better. Courage is doing shit even if scared. A good diet sets foundation. Sunlight and fresh air will lift some of the depression. Walking is at least exercise. Talking to 1 person at a time will give some practice. Find your own derivative path to overcome the crippling feels of faggotry.
>>
>>723562495
Pro tip, if the doctor smells a little alcohol on you. She will believe you more and just prescribe you the shit so you can be on your way.
>>
>>723562495
okay, i will try to make an appointment next week,
take a day off from work, have 2 beers for breakfast and go.
my regular doctor is a guy, probably i should search for a female one, because talking about that shit in person with a dude makes it seem even more awkward
>>
File: cracker beatdown.jpg (64KB, 1253x256px) Image search: [Google]
cracker beatdown.jpg
64KB, 1253x256px
>>723562251
you gonna git cracked boi
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.