[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello!!! I'm new to reddit. and this is my first post.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Hello!!! I'm new to reddit. and this is my first post. I've had something peculiar happen to me, and it peaked my interest so much, I thought it merited a reddit post about it.
Well? What's this about? Yesterday, I was browsing the interwebs, and I was on Multiplayer Piano (yes that shitty little website) When I stumbled across a interesting character. His name was a Chinese character (Huǎngyán or "lie" in English) and he spoke very clearly.
He had posted a .onion file (5qahzzgawtqnrhux.onion) and I don't use tor, so I was a bit dumbfounded. He then posted a short YouTube video, which I only watched the first 3 seconds for fear of gore. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg5QEdp-46g) He explained how this film was found on the scene of a crime. I scrolled down and saw only one comment. "WTF" and a string of other videos with similar titles.
He started talking about a group. O. L. F. R. Naturally, I tried to inquire about this strange alumni. "I don't know anything about them." "Well who are you connected with?" "The Conformants."
>>
>>723558594
shit, I apologise for saying reddit, this is meant for both.

BUT ANYWAY
>>
>>723558651

Another ton of questions poised. I found him quite interesting and asked if I could know more about him and who he's with. He told me, ""I would ask you to email me but unfortunately Sigaint has been pozzed." Confusing me even more.
I asked about "The Conformants."
"The Conformants consists of 5 people." "Who are the other 4? What are their names?" "I don't know. We usually communicate though XMPP or IRC, sharing links, spreading gossip."
I tried to ask more questions, about these odd people and groups.
"What is your name?" "Yggdrasil. Sometimes I go by Nyarlathotep."
I was fascinated by him, and quite frankly scared. I pleaded with him, not to destroy my computer or contact me offline.
"I'm not going to hurt you, after all, a magician needs an audience to perform doesn't he?"
He then sent out another link, which I have not opened yet. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUJQAn9MQQ&feature=youtu.be)
"We are not a group. If you find us, you can join us."
I asked about the first link. "Its Michael's server." And he sent another one. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dfDPCftaZk)
I asked more questions about the conformants. "What are The Conformants?" "We are messengers. Proprietors of the unknown. Interested in the peculiar and unusual." "Are you interested in the macabre?" "Yes. Very. Would you like to see something macabre?"
"James Chen, McLean County."
I was forced to leave, due to the constraints of time and the fact that it was 1am. This is all that I've heard, I don't know if this case has been brought to light before. I think there's a lot of holes in his story, but I'd still like to tell you all about this.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.