[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deleting facebook is one of the best things you can do. You no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1483381468494.jpg (157KB, 960x847px) Image search: [Google]
1483381468494.jpg
157KB, 960x847px
Deleting facebook is one of the best things you can do. You no longer have to witness extreme self-obsession and digital narcissism. Remember all those girls with the b/w glamor selfies with the contrast blasted up? You'll no longer be blasted by girls uploading beach pics from their "mexico trip with the girllzzzz".

You will also be deleting all your personal information off the site, which is sold by facebook to other groups.

Hitler could have only dreamed of the kind of database facebook is. With access to its information, you could find anybody anywhere, know exactly everyone they know, where they work etc.

Just make sure when you delete you do not deactivate, but delete. Google how to delete your fb permanently for the link. In order to access the permanent deletion you have to navigate through like 10 menus.
>>
>>723558261
i don't get those baww threads about facebook.
who is forcing you to share all your personal information?
who is forcing you to follow all those shallow girls?
who is forcing you to read up every narcissist post on the feed?

i have facebook since the beginning and i still do not share more than my name and literally follow no one. When i have the time and i want to catch up i go the friends profiles and catch up (i travel so i don't always see friends) and all the rest of the friend list is completely transparent to me.

Take control of your life you cry baby and stop blaming other people for having no will or control of your actions and obsessions

goodday sir!
>>
>>723558597
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.