[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ - srs question Am old. I'm 26. Almost 27. Am I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2320.jpg (150KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.jpg
150KB, 736x981px
Hey /b/ - srs question

Am old. I'm 26. Almost 27. Am I too old for this shitty site? Is it why I have cancer? What's wrong with me?
>>
Wish I was 26 again. So many things I would have done differently.
>>
>>723557655
What were they? I'll make sure i don't do them.
>>
>>723557811
I would have quit my dead end job at the time and gone back to school to finish my degree. Not spend 24/7 365 smoking weed and escaping from crises in my life. Read and cherish the letters that my grandmother sent before she later died. Not get into oxycodone and hydrocodone. Would have done more to give back to society ie volunteering and helping those in need just because it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>723558272
Also would have never abused Sophie. Would have allowed her into my bedroom to sleep on my warm bed and not lock her out and yell at her when she cried out at night. Wouldn't have blown weed smoke in her tiny face to get her high because I thought it was funny at the time. Wouldn't have picked her up and thrown her against the wall when she had accidents or acted out. Would have cleaned her litter box every single day and make sure that she had the healthiest food and cleanest water. I wouldn't have inhaled dust off with Anthony when I saw him first do it and get high. Instead I would have picked Sophie up, give her a pat and kiss on the head and hold her close while she purred because she was a happy kitten with nothing to worry about and everything to look forward to. I fucked up. I'm a changed man and I don't do any of this anymore, but it still haunts me to this very day.
>>
>>723557655
this, 34 here.
>>
>>723557594
You ain't old anon.Stop worrying about it.
Jeez I won't reveal my age but you can rest assured that I got to go to the original screening of Star Wars at the theatre.
>>
>>723557594
I'm 33 and still sit here in my house getting high alone browsing /b/. Today I'll be getting drunk and high, cooking something nice later and mostly playing vidya and fapping.

My only communication with anybody will be either on here or giving people shit on Playstation later.
>>
File: 1185682095725.gif (359KB, 180x110px) Image search: [Google]
1185682095725.gif
359KB, 180x110px
>>723559636
me too, 47, this 26 yr old (nearly 27 holy shit) is being a big idiot
oldest person i've seen on here was 72 and had some good jokes, 4chan became a middle school fad in early 2004 and now we have a generation who've grown up with it thinking it's a kid thing
yeesh
>>
>>723557594
>Am I too old for this shitty site?

>Caring what other people think

Your years of childhood still outnumber your years of adulthood, you're still fresh as a daisy
>>
>>723558649
Dude
>>
>>723559044
Am around your age anon. I'm really trying to be a better person, and in a lot of ways I am. I beat myself up daily for the mistakes I made because it's the only way that I know how to live.
>>
>>723561716
I live a sober life now. I have been suffering from major depression since start of my 20s, and instead of getting help I turned to weed, alcohol and then pain pills after my grandmother died. Don't run away from your problems no matter how much it hurts. Anticipate crises and you can get through them in a healthier manner when they happen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.