[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, ive been jerking off to Hillary pics for a year now and its

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So, ive been jerking off to Hillary pics for a year now and its great, but i want the real thing. Do ya'll think that i could get her to give me a blow job given her self esteem is so low now? I would really like to fuck granny in the ass and dump my hot cum load in her senior diaper.
Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>723555293
What makes you think she wants you?
>>
>>723555293
That cunt has been dried up for years, why do you think Bill became a rapist?
>>
>>723555394
Does it matter who i am? She has to be lonely right now.
>>
>>723555494
She's probably on bills cock 24/7
>>
>>723555595
So close with the digits. I would have believed you.
>>
>>723555652
>>723555555
>>
>>723555293
>>723555293
No one else feels that way.

No one wants old women, they are life's discards, just like a socially awkward male.

Granted, some of her styles were horrendous but when she was in her 40s back in the 90s, she wasn't a bad looking woman, and when she was teenage/twenties, she was actually hot... but she's about 25 years past the point of no return. No estrogen left and a vag as dry as the sahara.

I bet even old bill hasn't hit that shit for 20 years...
>>
>>723555595
Lol like Bill would even want her. It was always a political alliance between those 2. Bill notoriously liked YOUNG women (who typically were a bit overweight).

Bill has his young interns, Hillary has Huma. And they both allow each other to do their own thing and turn a blind eye to it. It's worked that way for decades. Maybe always.
>>
>>723555821
>25 years past the point of no return. No estrogen left and a vag as dry as the sahara.

I got a hard on from this
>>
>>723555293
>Anyone else feel the same way?

No, just you who feels this way.

Get help.
>>
>>723555293
Even if Hillary was super lonely and willing to give a /b/tard a chance, I would doubt it would be a male....

she's a tuna helper, broseph, everyone knows that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.