[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i used to think people were making that sleep paralysis shit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: j.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
So i used to think people were making that sleep paralysis shit up but it happened to me last night terrifying looked like my attic door was open and i could feel dark vibes but i was completely frozen. How do i stop this from happening again?
>>
>>723553476
How can I induce sleep paralysis? I want that experience
>>
>>723553522
Only thing i did different yesterday was have a bath with Epsom salts supposed to give you a better sleep so maybe that fucked my shit up. Was pretty cool but wouldn't want it every night.
>>
>>723553522
You'd think so. But the thing is you're awake but not really. like your mind is but your body is still asleep. And because you cannot move or talk at all your fears kick in and you see things. I've had multiple cases of sleep paralysis. It's fucking terrifying. I had one night where it happened 3 times. But the first time it happened will always be the most memorable. I woke up and it was still dark but it was darker than it should have been. I was about 12 at the time still in middle school. As i was laying there in the dark i couldn't move my body and i was looking all around and i saw a figure. It was standing over me just staring at me. But it didn't have a face. Now at the time slenderman was a big thing on the internet so i think my mind used him as my fear. But as i stared at him he moved towards me until he was overtop of me. And i just stared at a blank white face. No eyes, nose or mouth. No features whatsoever. I was fucking scared. I closed my eyes and just tried to wait until death. I eventually fell back asleep and woke up the next day fine. But that shit is scary man.
>>
>>723554656
Sorry if it's a fucking mess to read i'm getting the chills just remembering that night.
>>
>>723554656
That's crazy man, my first experience I saw a shadowman as well. Still have the memory ingrained in my mind.
>>
>>723554656
Damn I still want to experience that. I'm a horror fan and movies just aren't doing it for me anymore
>>
>>723555118
Well, when you experience it, your mind is awake but your body is in the stages of REM sleep, so your motor skills are shut down. However, you visually see things as the clearest form of dreaming, so everything looks, sounds, smells, and feels like you're there. Usually I wake up still paralyzed, and no matter how much you tell your body to move, you literally can't. You can only gasp for breath as whatever you're most afraid of approaches you until your body fully awakens. It's quite an experience.
>>
>>723555512
>>723555118
story guy here

Hes right about all that. You can't even talk not even sounds. Like you can try your hardest but the most you'll do is a raspy slow breath ahh.
>>
>>723553476
Don't sleep on your back, and know what it is are the two best ways to combat it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.