[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ I believe my gf is pregnant and I'm scared af, any

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1329833284322.png (164KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
1329833284322.png
164KB, 650x490px
So /b/ I believe my gf is pregnant and I'm scared af, any advice what should be the first thing I should get for the incoming baby?

I'm terrible with kids and I don't have any idea what to do.
> I'm 27
> she's 20
> I have a nice job
> live in my own house

pic unrelated
>>
You should get a steep concrete stairwell and boxing glove
>>
Either accept the life event and enjoy life or make her get an abortion and enjoy life.
>>
>>723545389
abort is not an option, not this time at least.
>>
if it has been less than a month suck out the fetus before its too late
>>
>>723545475
i do accept "the life event" but I need to prepare myself first. I won't buy diapers or baby powder right now (should I?), what should be the first thing to get? a cribb? or prepare a room for the baby?...
>>
>>723545862
As someone who recently went through this(we fucking aborted though) calm down.

If it's still early enough that you can't even be sure she's pregnant, then don't fucking worry about cribs or any other baby shit.

Get a home pregnancy test, if it's positive take her to the doctor so they can do all their shit.

Assuming since you said abort isn't an option, you want the kid, or at least you think it's been to long. For the record, in the US at least, you can abort all the way up to 24 weeks, after that it's no longer an option.
>>
>>723546122
she has only 4 weeks of delay but is scary af, I will take her on monday to take a blood test.
>>
>>723545862
Sure why not...seems like you have the right idea
>>
>>723545200
Tell her you want to raise the child as a Muslim. ISIS if a boy, full burka if a girl. Leave the number of Planned Parenhood on he voice mail and tell her you are going to Yemen for some classes.
>>
File: 1474427550102.jpg (55KB, 478x381px) Image search: [Google]
1474427550102.jpg
55KB, 478x381px
>>723545862
>>723546428
Kids are fucking awesome anon. Best thing you can ever do.

No one is ever really ready either. Go with it.
>>
>>723546428
Waiting an entire month after the first missed period is the best thing to do before you do anything else.

Any kinds of contraception? Another note is that various birth controls can cause some hormonal imbalances if they suddenly go off it for whatever reason, which can cause 'false pregnancies.'

If nothing else this should teach you to wrap up, but good luck anon.

>Should probably abort
>>
File: 1486096016560.png (115KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1486096016560.png
115KB, 326x226px
>>723546956
she changed the brand of pill she was taking back in january 1st, that could be an option, but I'm preparing myself for "the worst".
>>
>>723547265
>the worst
I'm not sure why abortion isn't an option, you're obviously having a fucking mental field day.

But since you said the worst, I'm assuming you don't want the kid. Abort and be done with it.
>>
>>723547544
it is not about the kid, is just that I have really 0 knowledge of kids, don't know how to treat a kid and I've always reject any chance to hold or carry one.
I'm afraid I would be a terrible father, that's all.
So that's why I need some advice, what of what should be my plan of action and ROE for this case.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.