[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to get drunk but don't have much money for alcohol

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487963190822.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487963190822.gif
2MB, 300x200px
If you want to get drunk but don't have much money for alcohol you can take antihistamines before drinking to strengthen the effects.
>>
This is topix tier advice
>>
>>723540823
That's the exact opposite thing it does.
>>
>>723541214
You don't know anything. If you want I can teach you how to make cool crystals too though.
>>
>>723541453
Yuuh dude. I already got the clorine gas ones what else you got?
>>
>>723541778
If you take a whole bottle of sleeping pills when you go to bed after a night of drinking then you won't have a hangover in the morning.
>>
>>723543240
Or I could just wake up and start drinking, can't have a hangover if you stay drunk.
>>
>>723543387
But you can't have a hangover in the morning if there's no morning either.
>>
>>723543604
True true. I like your thinking. What's more effective drink first or pills. This shit has to be an art.
>>
>>723543771
Depends on how much your planning on drinking. You don't want things to get cut short.
>>
>>723543872
Well depends what you mean by cutting short. I gotta pack in a lifetime of drinking to make this shit worth it.
>>
>>723544055
In that case I'd recommend you start drinking as soon as you wake up and don't do the pills until you're satisfied with how drunk you are. If you're really going for a good time I'd really suggest you chase your drink with a little Double Chloride of Gold.
>>
I hear you can get drunk off of bleach too. But you have to drink lots of it.
>>
>>723544557
That's a myth actually. You only have to drink a couple quarts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.