[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing can compare to the joy I feel when I remember how butthurt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pix2pix.png (293KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
pix2pix.png
293KB, 1350x620px
Nothing can compare to the joy I feel when I remember how butthurt the alt-right are, and how happy I am to be a liberal neet. Fuck you dick sicking retards, I'm ready for your bait
>>
File: 1487996286560.jpg (2MB, 909x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1487996286560.jpg
2MB, 909x1305px
>>723540126
Looks like you left your argument at home
>>
File: cat2.png (91KB, 685x369px) Image search: [Google]
cat2.png
91KB, 685x369px
>>
>>723540245
Looks like larry david's failed abortions
>>
File: jY2dtWE.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jY2dtWE.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
the alt-right is just a mirage for sexually frustrated man-children that havent had enough experience with live women
>>
take my bait you emotianally retarded sister-fuckers
>>
google is going to section you fucking creeps
>>
if you haven't already posted a bait thread about killing yourself, fucking do it. I hate you and want you to kill yourself.
>>
kill yourself
>>
take a kitchen knife and gut yourself and/or slit your throat. You don't deserve life.
>>
it's easy. no-one will miss you.
>>
>>723540126
I like how mad they get when they're called nazis
>>
>>723542913
I like how they are so pathetic they think their skin colour is something worthy of respect/adoratiopn (Im a white man btw(
>>
if you're a trump supporter, take a saw and rip your fucking bollocks off you absolute spesh
>>
if you support trump you're basically a piss-loving retard who wants to take advantage of innocent women because you have zero social skills and smell like bigfoot's cockfart
>>
guess what retards, the government is going to eat up you special kiddy-fucking alt-right headcases
>>
boo hoo I like /b/ because it gives me anonimity. I'll be crying with laughter as they hoover up your ip and book you for paedophilia.
>>
If you're thinking about suicide, do it quick. We have enough shit to deal with. It doesn't matter how, just specify cremation so we can burn you up and chuck your ashes in the ocean.
>>
Ashes are good. Graves take up too much physical land and the population rate doesnt consider that. If you can smush yourself by a train or explosion, even better
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.