[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl i used to talk to years ago hits me up >im all casual

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lolwut.png (39KB, 406x504px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.png
39KB, 406x504px
>girl i used to talk to years ago hits me up
>im all casual but she clearly wants the D
>sends this philisophical message
>follows up with 'how tall are you'
>im only 5'6"

how fucked am i?
>>
Pretty fucked, manlet
>>
tell her you're 7 feet tall and wear stilts when you meet her again
>>
youre fine
>>
Fucking short scrub nigger baggins
>>
>>723536196
How big is your dick?
>>
>>723536196

if shes taller than you than yea maybe,

im 5'5 and i have zero problems with girls my height or shorter

girls taller however overlook me

pun intended
>>
Tell her "you know how tall I am stop playing" then follow it up with a "wanna catch a movie this weekend" or some similar bs
>>
>>723536493
I'm like 5'6ish and I have no problem either. If she thinks you're attractive and isnt like a foot taller, you're good.
>>
>>723536196
"Tall enough when lying down on my back."
>>
>>723536196
Just reply "Tall enough. You might not wear heels at the wedding, but if your feet stay on the ground I'm probably not doing my job, anyway."

Then just rapid fire into a question that requires thought.

Try something like:

If you could peel yourself out of your own skin and look like another person for a day (but not be recognized as that specific person, aesthetics only), who would you look like and why?

or...

Describe your perfect date. What does it look like? Where do I take you?
>>
>>723536923
If you do this properly, you won't have to worry about the height question. She'll be onto the next thing. Women love questions, especially about themselves.
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (49KB, 406x1131px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
49KB, 406x1131px
k well she DIDNT care about the height thing, and it just got weirder from there cuz she seems to legit wnat to date and im not a dater.
>>
>>723537175
dumbass you don't let her know until afterwards
>>
>>723537293

im pretty forward about it considering shes moving out here and we have a bit of a history.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.