[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer these questions in this order >Can I buy 4chan? >How

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: TheChan.png (1012KB, 1176x830px) Image search: [Google]
TheChan.png
1012KB, 1176x830px
Answer these questions in this order
>Can I buy 4chan?
>How Much Does it cost?
>Are Black People Actually Scary?
>Does Penis Size really matter in the whole scheme of things?
>Why is it cool to hate jews?
>WTF makes you so special?

Please no shitposting, we need rock solid answers here
>>
>Maybe
>No idea
>Yes, have you seen one?
>Probably, mine is bigger than my dads and my mom prefers mine
>Jews are the worst, have you met one?
>Nothing, I should probably kms
>>
>>723528582
Yes
Ask the owner
Often times yeah
To an extent, but not as much as everyone thinks
Cause they got them funny noses
Dese titties
>>
>>723528582
no
i said no
>no
>sure
>it isn't, its fucking cool to kill them motherfuckers
>im white and shit you know
>>
no
$0
yes
no
they did 9/11
im not
>>
>>723528582
You can buy it for 50k it seems. Much less than what I expected. I don't know much about penises lol. It's always cool to gate Jews. I'm cool?
>>
>>723528861
O we got a femanon in the bread
>>
>>723529088
>>723528861
most likely it is a fatso
>>
>>723529154
But the tits...
>>
>>723528582
lurk more faggot then kill yourself
>>
>>723529457
How about you stfu and answer the questions
>I bet your fucking wonderful to have at parties
>>
>If you have the cash
>Upwards of 35 million USD
>Same as rats, cockroaches or other pests: one isn't as concerning as a thousand, at which point it is best to jump ship and burn the house down. Except black people do you one better and burn the house down themselves
>In the grand scheme of things, your dick size doesn't matter
>Because seeing those hair tassels move when they convulse in the gas chamber is too funny to give up on
>My lack of virginity
>>
>>723528582

>No, I make minimum wage
>I'm sure it would be negotiable.
>No, they're black.
>Yes, yes it does.
>Because you hate things that are better then you.
>Without reading the other comments, im probably the only person who answered these questions on a personal level up to this comment. Bitch
>>
>>723530253
I give 36 million yen
>>
>>723529536
fine just kill yourself
>>
>>723528582
>it's not for sale
>cost is irrelevant cause not for sale
>black people are actually useless by and large. only scary if you're flash mobbed and unarmed
>penis size totally matters no matter what your mommy told you
>it's not cool to simply hate jews, you need to gas them and cremate their remains
>nothing makes me special. no one is special. except that kid named skippy who rode the short bus to school and wore a helmet 24/7, but i think that's a different kind of "special."

hope this helps
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.