[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ros. The fact that i'm turning to you guys should

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png
42KB, 500x431px
Sup /b/ros. The fact that i'm turning to you guys should say just how desperate i've become.
I'm a 24 yr old, 5' 10", 120 Ilbs, diabetic male, with issues paying for meds and doctor visits. I am also 35-45 miles from the nearest town. No vehicle, no job, and still living with his parents (there's a big fucking surprise on 4chan), whom of which i know aren't completely OK with me still living at home but are good people who feel morally inclined to let me stay because i'm sickly.
I know I'm no where near the most unfortunate shitlord in these multitude of cluster fucks we call nations and societies, and that it could always be worse.
I'll stop stalling and get to the point.
I feel trapped, useless, helpless, and like a financial drag on my folks. Is their any reason at all to keep listening to that voice in the back of my head, The one that keeps telling me to live?
I know i'm gonna get the usual 'kys' and ' do it faggot', but i'm still asking. I don't know what else i can do.
I am scared.
>>
do it faggot
kys
>>
you're not the only one
>>
>>723528196
tl;dr kys
>>
just get a job, even if its a chef at wendys. Then work your way up.
>>
So, curious... your only problem is that you're a diabetic and unemployed?
>>
an hero
>>
File: long road.jpg (317KB, 1212x904px) Image search: [Google]
long road.jpg
317KB, 1212x904px
>>723528196
>acquire bicycle+racks+bags
>assemble gear
>pick a direction and ride
Worst case scenario you die, but you were planning on that anyway so what's it matter
>>
I assume type 1 diabetic. There's a ton of stuff to manage that. My complete fuckup friend posted a resume with a temp agency and got a $14.50/hr job at a call center which is more than enough to get a cheap apartment. If you can get medicaid you don't even have to pay for your insulin.

I'm not sure you're trying hard enough.
>>
>>723528502
Thats hella smArt
Free food too
>>
>>723528502
>>723528562
I guess you didn't read that whole wall of fuck.
>No vehicle with 35 - 45 miles from nearest town
> grossly underweight ie. scrawny and gaunt.
Employers look at me like i'm a joke for even applying at fucking mcdonalds and even the manager at the local Irving with his fancy fucking bachelors that did him absolutely no good.
I am tired I am sad and as i have said, I know my problems don't amount to a drop in a piss bucket, in the grander scheme of things.
I just want to know if there is any damn reason to keep myself going. I don't have any friends to talk to in irl or online. i cannot gain weight no matter what diet i try ( high fat/protein, vitamin supplements, straight up calorie binging, etc,) and have other undiagnosed issues mostly psychological and when i wanted to get a shrink 5 years ago when i had the insurance to cover it , my old man somehow managed to talk my naive self out of it. I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE.
>>
File: TrainerNotImpressed.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
TrainerNotImpressed.png
102KB, 746x717px
Dude, save up a week's worth of meds and get the hell out of Dodge and don't look back. If you're a type 2 diabetic, you need to read this shit and stop abusing your body with shit unfit for human consumption: http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39070183
>>
>>723530989
I'm type one.
i should have specified m8, my bad
>>
drink more water.
acquire transport.
do more chores for your parents to be less of a parasitic sack of shit.
stop being so weak/sickly.
walk into literally every store in town asking for work. bring your own broom. you'll have a job by the end of the day.
>>
>>723531225
I should clarify my home situation. where I do feel like a parasitic sack of shit a lot of times ( very eloquently put) It's not like I sit around all day lurking 4chan. I cook for them, wash dishes, clean the litter box, shovel the driveway, winterize the house in the fall..
You know what guys, I just realized i'm a fucknut while writing this. My folks may actually need me to stay around. Sorry for wasting you guys time with what is starting to look like a neurotic pity party. But thank you /b/rothers . i may not have come to this conclusion without you guys. G'night m8s. I gotta get my shit together.
>>
>>723532633

Wow you do chores?
Shit dude, I do the same thing AND I have a job.

If you think that you doing some basic chores for what's probably like 10 hours a week tops amounts to room and board, you're retarded.
>>
no but seriously though, drink more water. jog. you'll feel better.

eyes on the prize though, your folks absolutely do not need you around. get out there. be somebody.
>>
>>723533018

To expand on what I said here,

If you're such a country bumkin that you absolutely can't get an education so that you're not such a fucking leech on society in the future, consider getting work somewhere that your room and board is paid for as part of the deal. Work on a cruise ship or some shit.
>>
>>723533115
I know jogging releases endorphins but does water really make that big of a difference?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.