[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not beeing a big fan of pewds and reads newspapers every

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0691.jpg (36KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
36KB, 443x332px
>Not beeing a big fan of pewds and reads newspapers every day
>Seeing that older generations try to abuse there power
>Getting a bit annoyed

So /b I'm not suggesting of hacking wsj or other outlets, ddos etc but beating them with there own weapons. Like right wing groups connecting with #wrongsj or complaining by the sponsors.
I would love to hear what ideas /b has
>>
>>723527617
Your actually retarded.

If anything a writing campaign to their sponsors, showcasing their shitty behaviour would be better.

But really that makes us no better than them. Instead let them keep hanging themselevs. everytime they push a dumbass article attacking random people, their followers slowly lose faith and stop following them.
>>
There's no need. They literally lost 30,000 subscribers in a week for publishing that article. I wonder how much they lost when they doubled down?

Most of these news sites are in their death throes, so they'll do anything they can do to get views, or bring someone down with them. See the Milo issue, and how that backfired with Maher and Takei
>>
Do he do butt stuff? He's cute.
>>
>>723528581
For those who dont know, Milo was called out as a pedophile, and while his stuff was kind of shaky, he wasent supporting pedophile as hugely as the media was depicting.

He made a clarification, and has come out saying he doesn't support it. But again they keep pushing that he is.

As for the names mentioned:

>bill maher
Around 19 years ago, bill stated that men couldn't be raped and that sex between a 14 year old and an older women was alright, as they clearly "loved eachother". They did end up going back togeather when she was out of jail. Keep in mind it was 14 years ago.

>George takei

Was molested when he was 13, but claims it was fine and that he liked it. It was scary, but delicious.

Similar in statement to milo, though Milo only described his as "delicious" when he was 17 (legal in UK), and describes his 13 yr old molestation as bad.

I'll throw in Eve Enslar who was raped as a young girl by an older lesbian after being drugged up/drunk. Again no one cares about it either
>>
File: son.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
son.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>723527617
>"beeing"
>"abuse there"
>"by the sponsors"
>mfw
>>
>>723527617
Stcu
>>
>>723529572
I swear man, every right-winger can't spell for shit.
>>
File: 1487782624092.gif (2MB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1487782624092.gif
2MB, 400x305px
>>723527617
>pewds
You utter, complete, unmitigated faggot
>>
>>723529663
It's fucking 4chan man. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>723529338
If he was gay he probably wouldn't tell anyone since his fanbase is so ravenous already.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.