[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone become terrified over what it would've been like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: worstholidays.jpg (178KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
worstholidays.jpg
178KB, 952x536px
Anyone become terrified over what it would've been like to be in your teens or twenties during a time the internet was yet to be widespread?

Example:
>want to troll somebody for their religious beliefs
>have actually to say it to their face

So much nope right there.
>>
File: ytmndog.jpg (34KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
ytmndog.jpg
34KB, 200x260px
we kept it to ourselves but had ytmnd
>>
>>723526823
Mail,phone,graphitti etc.
>>
I am 32 and remember google becoming main stream ie; google it
becoming a normie meme

i remember talking with friends about youtube and sharing videos on aim

what was scary though, calling someones house for the first time. calling a girl and having to ask for her when her dad picked up the phone. when you picked her up having to go into the house to meet the parents for a chat before leaving the house.

That was pretty frightening

then though, there were cool things. Rumours and urban legends were at least partially believable. Your friends were your friends and you knew it, because you saw them outside of school and work. You physically were around them, or you called each other for a talk. That shit was fun.

Also, people knew themselves a little bit better, there was a level of self awareness that just doesn't seem to exist now, you didn't get to make up who you were as a person online and glean satisfaction for something that wasn't real. you either worked hard at something to earn it, sometime it was given to you too, but you didn't just get to make up a fake life that you were not acctually living, i guess there was a different level of accountability
>>
>>723527415
YES
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.