[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dreams are all dead and buried sometimes i wish the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486874550583.jpg (384KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
1486874550583.jpg
384KB, 1200x791px
my dreams are all dead and buried
sometimes i wish the sun would just explode
>>
why wish the sun would explode? If you kys you don't fuck everything up for all of humanity.
>>
>>723511617
I've been there, Anon. What happened?
>>
>>723511704
would be pretty cool to see the sun supernova
>>
>>723511733
>I've been there, Anon
in what way?
>>
>>723512067
i agree 100%, though the death of our species would suck
>>
>>723511617
Wow, way to fail 4chan, the correct response was

"When god comes and calls me to his kingdom, I'll take all ya sons a bitches when i go"

Fuck yeah squidbillies
>>
When god comes and calls me to his kingdom boys....im gonna take alot of you sonsabitches when I go...some of you are cool tho
>>
>>723511617
I'd continue the song, but you posted that abomination of a "god", so no.
>It's the Squidbillies theme
>>
>>723512302
squidbillies is trash tho
>>
>>723512387
white trash yes
>>
>>723511733
>What happened?
went to university, studied, found something I felt passionate about doing,
now I clean parts at a factory in a dead end job.
>>
>>723512387
I completely agree. You're just missing that that's exactly the point.

Its the shittiest show imaginable. The plot is nonsense, the characters are unlikable, its downright stupid... and that is what makes it entertaining. You don't watch it the way you would watch rick and morty; were there's nonsense but it also covers real topics and has character development and shit.
>>
>>723512801
I watch ATHF for that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.