[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl, she's in a relationship, won't cheat on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1487962823354.jpg (74KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487962823354.jpg
74KB, 707x682px
Met a girl, she's in a relationship, won't cheat on her bf or anything, anyway i wouldn't do it. But when we met she said i was a temptation, next day she said she dreamt about us kissing that night.

What does she want ?
I'm thinking about befriending her, just in case she got girl friends i could date but still, she's weird. Any idea /b/ ?

Thanks.
>>
>>723507148
Who cares.

Fuck off, underage fag.
>>
>>723507148
No clue what you should do. I've always liked that cat meme tho.
>>
kill her boyfriend
>>
>>723507148
Keep trying to hit that. She'll cheat. She just needs to talk herself into it.
>>
i'd stay away from her
>>
>>723508021
Why
>>
dipshit she is placing you "in orbit"...
that means that she has no respect for you whasoever, but see's potential future exploitable value in you...
she will NEVER put out for you, her friends will never want to hook up with you...
freindzone, cuck, orbiter - call it whatever but its all the same thing
>>
shes just fuckin g with you because she's bored
>>
>>723508057
What do you think would happen to you if she does it to her boyfriend ?
>>
>>723508087
Idk, it's not like i'm doing anything for her. Just wondering what she wants. I also take advantage of the situation. She pays me drinks and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 722x1280px)
image.jpg
134KB, 722x1280px
>>723507148
Omg op please don't listen to these other virgins.

She's thinking her relationship sucks and she's with some loser cuck.
She's sees some sort of alpha in you due to her bf being so shit.

She's seeing if you'd make a better boyfriend.

Keep being nice to her. She'll break up with him.
Wait a bit. Do not become a rebound.
Then boom she's all yours.
>>
>>723508361
What do you mean
>>
>>723508513
I was thinking about this. I'm just planning on being normal and expect nothing. Also i'm seeing another girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (514KB, 722x1280px)
image.jpg
514KB, 722x1280px
>>723508636
This is the best plan op.
Don't expect her to fling her pussy toward you.
If you have too, take her out to dinner even maccies. She'll appreciate it.

Keep this girl you're seeing around untill you're a little more sure of what the girl with the bf wants.

Don't want to throw away pussy for nothing aye.

>we r legun.
>>
>>723508548
enjoy being played with
>>
>>723509559
I'm still saying safe. Not expecting anything, just taking what i can get.
>>
>>723507148
prob underage b& faggot, but hell with it.
1. she's playing bullshit mind games
2. she's lying about not wanting to cheat, esp if she's telling you you're "a temptation" and tells you about some dream where she kissed you or whatever.
3. she's dumb
4. be alpha and friendzone that bitch.
5. desperation is a stink cologne, if you friendzone her, that stank will *not* be on you and you'll appear more desirable to other, more loyal (and thus worthwhile) women.
6. don't post shit like this to /b/ anymore. you're fucking up the ambience.
>>
File: image.png (880KB, 600x588px)
image.png
880KB, 600x588px
>>723510645
Aaaaaand who tf are you?
>>
>>723507148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCu5TtokzE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.