[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b, im doing creative writing in uni (with english lit) and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6576.jpg (111KB, 635x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6576.jpg
111KB, 635x756px
So /b, im doing creative writing in uni (with english lit) and this was the start of a much longer piece by a student in my class. Honestly, I haven't a clue where to start with editing - can someone tell me what the fuck it means beyond some desperate attempt at edginess?
cheers my nigs

Denizens defiantly defined as creatures resident to a definite dominion display terrifying dismay at a subject imposing on their land; despite desperate hope from the destroyed world of ancestors long forgotten, residents take residence in the residue of irrelevant civilisations to comprehend why it was burnt to the sand.

Immediate acknowledgment of an ecosystem providing a wholly balanced destruction of the world that surrounds, truly describes the fluent depravation of the plague that deformed a nation.

Definitive discussions displaying the genocide of a countries citizens directly downplays the victims of the newest duchy stationed.

Hieron in the house of deities, defying the natural law disputed by no singular entity due to the nature of his victory expresses this ultimately,
16th century war feats are replicated by those 3 centuries later for the wholesale of millions transported as cattle for less worth and value, unfortunately.
>>
That dude sure loves d's. Seriously tho, reading this makes my brain hurt, how is this uni level writing material
>>
Okay sorry for the samefagging here but I'm just reading this over and over trying to wrap my mind around what the fuck is going through that douchemonkey's head. You seriously have to edit this? You're thoroughly screwed mate
>>
>>723502324
it was meant to be for some poetry thing that i didnt turn up to and we had to edit peoples pieces (workshopping them) and send it back to them; idk what classes as uni level writing material (you should see some of the class' work)
>>
>>723502728

Well I'm by no expert by any means but I think most people will agree this is complete unredeemable shite. It's literally just shunting in as many words in a sentence as possible with no care in the world about how the text flows or how it even all makes any fucking sense.

Unless.. What actually was the assignment? Actually knowing that could make a tremendous difference
>>
>>723503114
basically each week we have to write/perform a different bit of poetry - for the life of me idk why i chose to do this shit subject - but, this week was experimental poetry; the lecturer basically said to look at poets that inspire you and write based on them; naturally didnt turn up to the class because im not some modernist like eliot and it really didnt interest me at all. But got this emailed to me as one of the pieces that I have to edit as part of our class contribution/its meant to help with self editing in the future

i dont think its meant to rhyme or anything and as a poem i dont see any coherent structure; i literally just cant pick up anything from this though beyond murder by people and idk how to do this because its due tomorrow ffs
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.