[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

allright /b/ Tell me about your worst experience on a fast food

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20.jpg (98KB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
98KB, 800x1085px
allright /b/

Tell me about your worst experience on a fast food chain as a customer or as a worker.
>>
>>723485936
Trying to explain to a fresh off the boat immigrant worker that the meal i ordered comes with bread and that i wanted it (like the best part of the meal). Woman was not getting it at all. It was insanely frustrating.

I dont even have a problem with immigrants just learn some functional english before working the cash register please or stay in the back while you get lessons.

Anyway that was like 15 years ago and she still works there and she speaks quite well now so good on her.
>>
>>723485936
tasting McD
>>
>>723486430
is that bad where you live?
>>
>>723485936

Working at a theme park, not gonna name it, and having to to deal with all these fucking Pikeys. I mean a whole family of fucking 20 who orders 20 fish and chips in their dumb ass accent while asking why the food is taking so fucking long. Fucking cunts
>>
>>723486742
is it good where you live?
>>
>>723487112
not really but imo it could be worst
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.