[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice /b >dated fat girl for six months >into fatties

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Cat Killing Cunt.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Killing Cunt.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
advice /b

>dated fat girl for six months
>into fatties cause they do anything in bed
>found out she was cheating
>didn't care
>broke up with her
>she stole my cat
>took it to the pound
>found out pound was kill shelter
>cat killed
>bitch cost me my job by harassing me at work
>she is bragging about it
>has been for two weeks

How do you faggots deal with this kind of shit? It is not the cheating that bothers me, once a whore always a whore, whatever. I got a nut and she let me do whatever I wanted to her, that was fine. What pisses me off is she cost me my job and basically killed my cat and got away with it. Is there a best course of action? Do the same thing back to her with her job? Go off on her in text messages? What kind of recourse is there for a cat murdering slut who cost me my job?

Bitches fat tits included.
>>
>>723484329
share all her nudes and facebook/insta/twitter

basically all her info and we will do the work for you.
>>
>>723484329
beat the shit out of her
>>
>>723484448
this is even better
>>
File: received_10210981878801767.jpg (56KB, 666x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210981878801767.jpg
56KB, 666x1184px
Another
Still processing
Might post moar after job hunt done
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.