[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELCOME TO THe, THERE ARE 7 NEW PLANETS > 2017 THE NEW ERA

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Finally, they begin to tell us!.jpg (31KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
Finally, they begin to tell us!.jpg
31KB, 1067x600px
WELCOME TO THe, THERE ARE 7 NEW PLANETS > 2017 THE NEW ERA FOR HUMANITY.

2017 there were 2 films released dipicting alien life forms.

1. Of those were called Arrival.

"When mysterious spacecrafts touch down across the globe"

2. Passengers

"depicting space travel"

3. Alien Covenant (2017) Dipicting Space / Space travel.

NASA Releases NEW Finding of 7 Life Like Plantes.

"Headline: NASA Telescope Reveals Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star in which all orbit a sun - EXACTLY the same way ours does."

Youtuber Tyler on the mass social media platform YouTube provides"user-submited" so called proof of Aliens; including flying sourcers, outer space moving objects perceived to be Alien Space craft.

This channel has nearly 800,000 subscribers, San Francisco , Calif. 852,469 1 the equivelant to.

Spread over a national territorial basis the information awakens us too see that even if there was to be an outer reach of a more superior civilisation, there would be as in the film states - a quote from "Arrival" (Alien Entity - " We dont come with no harm " or something along those lines reaches into the core values that a human perceives to be true in which inturn perceives alien life form to appear as a threat.

Essential the goverments are drip-feeding us information slowly so we come to terms with the news they are about to tell us. In essence they have already discovered life outside of Earth. We could even begin to go more in depth on the sistuation but I have better things to do than to inglight you dumb fucks.
>>
Calling us dumb fucks and expecting people to respond to this dead thread nice work OP you massive gaylord.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.